• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I want a new putter...

I have recently been experimenting alot with putters and I have learned from 20 feet in, a putter is a putter. a 145 magic was no more accurate than a 175 Pro Rhyno. Focus on what feels the most comfortable in your hand.

Thanks for all the responses. Does anyone know more about the Clutch? If it is like a Mag in better plastic I would be intrigued.

something gateway is the way to go if you can find several that are the same.

I prefer the wizard but thats me

as others have said its all about feel once you get with in 20 ft

Clutch is basically a magnet. Looks a lot like a swan2 also but a little taller. Seems to be more durable than Pro-D.

I do like a putter with a taller profile. I like the height of the Ion, but I suck at putting with it. Anything else have a similar profile in terms of height?

I like these:

picture.php

Me too. :hfive:

But for long putts I've been using a vibram summit. Similar to a magic, only it's rubber. :thmbup: the ridge is a good driving putter so I keep one of those in the bag as well.

I like SSS voodoos as well.......but when it comes to putting you need to be confident. If the disc doesn't feel right or you don't like the color of it......you will miss a lot.....trade or sell it for something that feels right, flys right and looks good.........get a putter you like and then get your head right, before you throw it.

Decided to pick up a 175 black Voodoo and a 174 pink Wiz, both soft. We'll see what happens. Thanks again for all the input!

I have to say Wizard's are my favorite putter but it is mental i drive with an organic putt with a SSS I have to have them the color black. I have 4 or 5 SSS Wizards different stamps but there all black and they all feel the same. I dont know what it is about black its stiffer than the other Wizards ive felt but not too stiff as I can fold it up like a taco but soft and well they feel so velvety it's like there not even plastic.

I'm a noob and tend to short arm my aviar, resulting in fluttery putts from 20' in. I'm fine with my dx dart from farther away and feel more confident with that. Suggestions for short putts are appreciated.