• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?" - Take II

Well everyone seems to say its a gator. Just thought it would be more overstable. Is it worth anything because I personally don't like the feel of it. Or the flight tbh.

Extended time in a body of water can do weird things to disc stability sometimes. The only beaded champ glow Gator I've thrown I'd probably have to battle to throw 200', and I normally throw mids 300-330'. But that one wasn't from a lake.

I've also thrown a champ Boss that came from a lake, that turned into a roller from a hyzer release. Weird things indeed.

Hate to sound snarky, or open a can of worms but the phone number on the back (ending in -5438) could have someone there more familiar with the disc (unless that's your ink). Heck, they might give you something you throw, as a reward for your deep sea rescue efforts. You never know.

Hate to sound snarky, or open a can of worms but the phone number on the back (ending in -5438) could have someone there more familiar with the disc (unless that's your ink). Heck, they might give you something you throw, as a reward for your deep sea rescue efforts. You never know.

It's my own ink, it had no name or number when I found it, so I wrote mine down ;)

Can anyone help id this disc. My brother found it awhile back and asked me to post about it. It's definetly innova, says on the back. And it's champion plastic. The stamp was a tournament one so it doesn't say what disc it is.

Attachments

• IMG_20160911_145612.jpg
    IMG_20160911_145612.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20160911_145618.jpg
    IMG_20160911_145618.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20160911_145627.jpg
    IMG_20160911_145627.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 45
Looks like a Roadrunner

Can anyone help id this disc. My brother found it awhile back and asked me to post about it. It's definetly innova, says on the back. And it's champion plastic. The stamp was a tournament one so it doesn't say what disc it is.

The underside of the rim from the flashing to the edge, appears to flat. If it is, than my guess is a Roadrunner

24c786e23276cb9a3cc2cd054a8a5101.jpg

5a8494bf8425784da6405545c14df9b4.jpg

Need help figuring out what disc this is. I know rocs and aviars have this image. It doesn't match anything I have. Seems to be a fairway driver. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

found this disc yesterday and curious what it is? Also, there's a bunch of ink on it, but it's all too faded for me to read... if any of you can interpret, I will attempt to contact the owner. The plastic glows in the dark.

Front says "The Monty, An intriguing disc golf course" I googled this and discovered http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=3134 but couldn't find anything about any custom discs

Back says Innova Rancho Cucamonga, but no readable ink in the middle

rim profile next to a valk (Valkyrie on left, mystery disc on right): it's a bit wider than the valk, so maybe orc or beast? or maybe even Wraith?

24c786e23276cb9a3cc2cd054a8a5101.jpg

5a8494bf8425784da6405545c14df9b4.jpg

Need help figuring out what disc this is. I know rocs and aviars have this image. It doesn't match anything I have. Seems to be a fairway driver. Thanks for the help!
i'm gunna guess valk, but can't quite see the wing good enough. maybe a bottom pic would clear it up.

Latest posts