• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Cyclone in 1998 would have had "Cyclone" in the tooling. Does the tooling say "Cyclone?"

I get a message that says "This content is currently unavailable. The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page." Is it in a private album?

I really can't tell from the picture, but if I had to guess I'd say XL. It doesn't look to have the wing features of a Cyclone/Cyclone 2/X2.

How do I tell the difference between old and new Super Puppies?

DSC09608.jpg

All of the old Dead Puppies I've seen were yellow, not orange.

picture.php

Any Ideas on what disc this is? It feels stiff.

Attachments

• Blue edge.jpg
    Blue edge.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Blue top.jpg
    Blue top.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 16
If anybody can help ID this as well, this os a real gummy disc its very flexible and seems thin on the plate.

Attachments

• Clear edge.jpg
    Clear edge.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Clear top.jpg
    Clear top.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Clear.jpg
    Clear.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 14
This disc is real gummy?

Attachments

• Orangish.jpg
    Orangish.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 17
  • O1.jpg
    O1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 10
  • O3.jpg
    O3.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 19
I agree. I never seen an "original" any color than yellow.

Nah. I gave away a swirly purple one. I also have a white one that feels like KC Roc plastic. Both were bought before the re-issue came out. Usually, the new ones are a little softer in the plate. New colors I've seen are white, yellow, orange, bright green and gold. I also have some new white super-softs with the "go balls out" triangle stamp. It's almost impossible to tell without feeling the disc. If you know you have a new one in your hand and the unknown one is stiffer, it could very well be an old model. But the only way to be sure is by the stamp. Inner Flights, Shuttles, and Sinsemillia's (besides a few others) are old. Bertha's (Dead skulls) are just unknowns these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts