• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

At Marengo, I know alt tee for #8 (closer to #7 pin) and a longer alt pin position will likely happen this winter. There are other ideas that have been tossed about but nothing solid yet.

'Best' is a tall order so I'll settle for pretty damn good. Baskets just went in at Anna Page South with some real good early feedback and Squaw Creek / Fairfield should be finished shortly so the area disc scene is about to be bumped up a notch.

Once south is down yes anna paige for sure along with rockford college. Fairfield once its done yes. Cant wait for all these projects to get finished so i can throw them:D

I still think hole 12 at marengo should have a longer position too.

Once south is down yes anna paige for sure along with rockford college. Fairfield once its done yes. Cant wait for all these projects to get finished so i can throw them:D

I still think hole 12 at marengo should have a longer position too.

South is done for the most part. Hole 13 is still being worked out but there is a practice basket there chained to the boulder. Course is tough and hole 7 is 850' which makes it a pretty tough par 3 but a doable 4. Soccer turf was laid down for temporary pads this past weekend.

Last edited:
Also, I am in the middle of redesigning all signage for east and west, and eventually the south course once the footage's and pads are set in stone.

At Marengo, I know alt tee for #8 (closer to #7 pin) and a longer alt pin position will likely happen this winter. There are other ideas that have been tossed about but nothing solid yet.

'Best' is a tall order so I'll settle for pretty damn good. Baskets just went in at Anna Page South with some real good early feedback and Squaw Creek / Fairfield should be finished shortly so the area disc scene is about to be bumped up a notch.

Rochelle isn't too shabby either..:)

Also, I am in the middle of redesigning all signage for east and west, and eventually the south course once the footage's and pads are set in stone.

Nice dude! Looking forward to checking out the new South course (as well as seeing the changes to the other courses). :thmbup:

Anyone know anything more about Knoch Knoll's expansion to 18? Newspaper article I read has them clearing 5 acres for nine more holes which is kinda scary but there could be some numbers mixed up in there.

Newspaper article from the Daily Herald.

Yes, at least there's a thread about Knoch Knolls using goats.

From what I heard they are only using the land North of the river. There are hundreds of acres south of the river, but I don't think they want the course that far out of sight from the road. If they went south of the river there is so much potential, but I think it will just be a short 18 hole course stuck between the river and Knoch Knolls Road.. And yes, this is where they are using the goats to clear out the land.

Latest posts