• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy to, if you would've posted this 2 weeks ago, but of course, I've started school now, though, if you ever care to take the train out to Joliet, I can pick you up and show you any/all the courses in the area you'd like to play.

Edit: If you play with WorldsCoolestGuy, make sure you play a course with Mach 3 baskets. Trust me, it guarantees you'll beat him.

Also, call him Mach Spit, for me :D

You son of a.....:) I hate those baskets! No Challenger love!

You son of a.....:) I hate those baskets! No Challenger love!
None at all, it was hilarious. I've never seen someone get spit out on a drop in until that.

Edit: On the plus side, you should definitely sell me one of those meteors.

D'oh! I've nvr seen someone get spit out so much... WCG you got spit out so much it should get a triple X rating..!

I'm down for Oswego or whatever next weekend if you're available... Archetype you should check on Google Maps (or whatever mapping program) to see how far that really is for you.

That was pretty ridiculous.. Its almost an art form to get solid putts on those baskets everytime. When a mini sticks in the basket and my actual putter doesn't, somethings wrong.. and those Meteors I got are stayin with me. You might wanna ask Superberry If he has any Meteors with the WPDGC stamp on it left. Pretty sweet stamp with a GREAT price to back it up! He left a link on my page.

D'oh! I've nvr seen someone get spit out so much... WCG you got spit out so much it should get a triple X rating..!

I'm down for Oswego or whatever next weekend if you're available... Archetype you should check on Google Maps (or whatever mapping program) to see how far that really is for you.

Next Weekend?! I'm down....:thmbup:

Who's ready to play today? My friends and wife are leaving me hanging!

I'll check it out now.

It's only 45 minutes away, and on local roads, so just keep me posted on the time we're starting! I'll be there!

Another note,

IT HAS MACH 3'S!!!!!!!!!

(btw, idc that I triple posted, it's my thread :p)

These Mach 3's at Eagle Ridge are a tad different from Highland park's baskets. I haven't had much trouble with those baskets.:) I say we kick off the same time nxt Saturday. 9ish?

Well if its not too repetitive for you all, I was thinking of trying to get out to Highlands this Sat or Sun since its the last weekend before school starts, and it would be nice to have a little competition. It is the best course in the area, right? It looks like a good enough course for a little trek.

I was hoping to make it out there by 11am or so. Anyone else in for another day at highland?

These Mach 3's at Eagle Ridge are a tad different from Highland park's baskets. I haven't had much trouble with those baskets.:) I say we kick off the same time nxt Saturday. 9ish?

I'll see you there :)

Well if its not too repetitive for you all, I was thinking of trying to get out to Highlands this Sat or Sun since its the last weekend before school starts, and it would be nice to have a little competition. It is the best course in the area, right? It looks like a good enough course for a little trek.

I was hoping to make it out there by 11am or so. Anyone else in for another day at highland?

I'll play it if you go Sunday,

Not a promise but I might show up as well(Sun.). I like Highland a LOT. It's a great challenging course. But In my opinion, I think I like Eagle ridge a bit better. I don't know why, I just do.. And I'm itchin to try the pro tees at Eagle Ridge. As the shots change COMPLETELY... And Mr. MichaelWebster, If you interested you could ride a train out to Aurora Saturday mournin and I could scoop ya from the station. I pass right by it on the way to Eagle Ridge, Oswego.. Just an option!

Status
Not open for further replies.