• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not this weekend; give me a pm ahead of time; and I'll head down to northern Illinois and catch a ride if possible; to meet up and play with Centrailia boys.

If it's not this weekend; give me a pm ahead of time; and I'll head down to northern Illinois and catch a ride if possible; to meet up and play with Centrailia boys.

Boo Yaa!! Tallpaul's comin down to Chi-town!!:hfive: I just to know ahead of time what weekend this event calls for.. Centralia is a cruise!!

Centralia is a ways out there, but I could probably swing on out one weekend,

Everyone still on for oswego this weekend? 9am Sat right?

the crew usually starts up at 9:00.
it takes about 2 1/2 hrs. to complete around (depending on how many times we chuck discs into s***!)
but,i (we) can start up at whatever time works.especially since your the one making the drive.
let me know....
i can supply you with some good directions.

I'm good for whatever... damn illinois is bangin' now!

HAPPY to be in Illinois! NoIll

You should be,

it DEFINITELY beats Jersey. :p

The cubs are awful,

but we have the SOX! :D

who does Jersey have again?.....it's ok, I'll wait... ;)

haha,

back on topic, you down to play oswego then? WCG hasn't responded back yet, but I'm pretty sure he'll go if we do

I'm down to play Oswego too if I'm welcome. I've only played the whites there, definitely wanted to go back for the pros.

That is indeed a long haul to Centralia; I still have to hit up Rockford, Peoria, Lemon Lake, etc. etc. Sounds like a perfect place to hit up on the way to a Cards game or something.

Noill - I can't tell if that is the real painting or yours... that is SICK :clap:

I'm down to play Oswego too if I'm welcome. I've only played the whites there, definitely wanted to go back for the pros.

That is indeed a long haul to Centralia; I still have to hit up Rockford, Peoria, Lemon Lake, etc. etc. Sounds like a perfect place to hit up on the way to a Cards game or something.

Noill - I can't tell if that is the real painting or yours... that is SICK :clap:

Omega Os-we-go moves?!?!? head up 9am-ish Sat.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts