• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

Picture of 3Putt's putter after a run-in with a tree at Highland. 3Putt just can't scale down all his raw power. :|

:D

Had a great time meeting up with the 3Putt!
Dude, I broke my putter at West Park. It was the hangover depression that made me shoot like crap at Highland. I'm going to blame the goats and the gimp for the Lockport disaster.

And seriously, ThreePutt rolled into town and a Indianian gave him a tour of our home turf??? :gross: Guess you didn't want the HBB from us locals :p.
Sorry, I really didn't know this thread was here until I got a heads up I was getting flamed in here. My bad.

I should be an honorary member. I lived up there for a while; worked for the Park Districts in Genoa and Wauconda in the early '00's. I was a Lippold regular back when it was nine. My In-Laws live in South Elgin just up the street from the course there. I end up around there about three times a year. If you guys really want to see why I'm called Three Putt, you will have plenty of chances down the road.

The Saturday after Thanksgiving is pretty much set in stone; it's my annual day off to golf. You can pencil me in for next year because I'll be playing no matter the weather. It's either that or spend another day with my mother in-law. :sick:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeah, sorry Archy and GDBP and all. I totally spaced on posting it in here until I was sans internet (aka on vacation). My bad. :(

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeah, sorry Archy and GDBP and all. I totally spaced on posting it in here until I was sans internet (aka on vacation). My bad. :(

Juke, there is no way in hell there's an excuse to play highland and west park and NOT POST HERE!!!!

Argh! Seize him!

...Kidding, kinda ;)

I feel like Al Pacino when Donnie Brasco is introduced as "a friend of ours" before he is :(:

images

welcome to winter DG in Illinois. It's coming. I keep hearing reports of possible snow.

General Announcement:

An esteemed brother of ours from the SoCal region is making the trip to our fair (hahahahaha) midwest. He will be in the area around Christmas time and is down for DG a day or two b4 Christmas Eve (I think that's what he said).

1 point if you can guess who he is.
1,000,000 points if you can make it out to meet up with him.

:D

I'm gonna say Apothecary,

and, I will definitely be there :D

keep me posted.

I'm gonna say Apothecary,

and, I will definitely be there :D

keep me posted.

23rd of December is the date.

Here's the thread talking about it. Keep checking back for details, I might space posting info here. :eek: :eek: ;)

Haha, I look so sad compared to you all with the little sling bag thing,

So glad I've moved up in the world :thmnup:

A revo dual pack,

If you care what I'm currently throwing, ill pm ya, its a long list now, lmao.

That picture makes me pine for the fjords. :|

Well, at least summer weather and Flip City. :D

Apparently there's a tournament at trinity links on the 11th? Anyone know anything about this.

Also, who will be joining me at Ice Bowl 2011 at Jericho Lake on the 29th of january. Rumor also has it that channahon will be hosting one as well on the 5th of February, yet it doesn't have it scheduled on the ice bowl site.

Who else is going and who has any input?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts