• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw that Trinity tournament on the PDGA schedule last night, I'll probably play.

Yeah I'll probably be doing most of the tourneys, if the divisions are right. Like the one in gurnee is only open and advanced...

I'm still debating with myself on donating I the advanced division in gurnee, it's cheap so I might.

That tourney is not about winning plastic, it's just to have fun on a super easy course, earn some points and help out the ratings.

The TD, Kenny G, has been looking to put together a non-traditional tournament for a while and I hope it will be lots of fun for everyone. Unfortunately, my schedule does not work out for me to attend on saturday.

I don't recall what else you had in your bag but wasn't that the River that you were throwing real long that day we were out!?

Not the River, the Flow,

and yes, that thing boommmmmbbbbbbsssss. I love it.

I would probably be in for something this weekend either day. I haven't been out to Streamwood in a while, we could hit up Black Bear too while we're out that way.

Matrix does,

He lives right by there too actually.

but I'm a pussy and don't go out in the winter unless it's a big meeting. Speaking of which, plan for saturday? Jericho then Oswego? Meet at 9? Sound good to everyone?

jivey - let me know if you do want to play a round, but im 16 just to warn you. Anybody else for saturday? If we don't get at least like 6, i think i'm gonna check out this oakbrook doubles at 10.

jivey - let me know if you do want to play a round, but im 16 just to warn you. Anybody else for saturday? If we don't get at least like 6, i think i'm gonna check out this oakbrook doubles at 10.

i've probably seen you out there at some point, over the summer i was there pretty much every day. the winter, i can only play weekends...damn daylight savings time! are you usually out there by yourself or in a group?

i usually never go alone, i get lonely:|

usually I'm with a friend or two, but if you wanna do a round sometime this winter i'm sure we could work something out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts