• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw this tiny type. If your in for Rogers Lakewood Park, !0am (Juke is makin sandwiches).... There might be some snow.?.?.? Its a LONG drive in snow/play in snow type deal. Be aware...........:D See Ya tomarra!!!

what did you guys get a little taste of old man winter's awesomesauce today? Down south, it's a nice 30 some degrees, beautiful playing conditions

it's supposed to snow tonight around midnight between 3-5 inches... the roads should be fine but the park will have snow unless it just misses it

Na, not quite yet here. Snow overnight, Rogers Lakewood Park tomorrow @ 10am. We have yet to see what the outcome is. But I'm always down for whatever weather. I just don't like losing discs, especially in deep snow... Good luck down south!^^We might have disc situations tomorrow though!..

I was thinking of playing it safe... I played DG last winter and nvr lost in the snow (though I did have some close calls)

Screw this tiny type. If your in for Rogers Lakewood Park, !0am (Juke is makin sandwiches).... There might be some snow.?.?.? Its a LONG drive in snow/play in snow type deal. Be aware...........:D See Ya tomarra!!!

Well iif Juke is feeding us, I'm totally in.

Fresh snow is the worst... Must move quick!:thmbdown:

Totally fresh snow isn't too bad, you can often see where it went in. Newish snow that has lots of footprints is awful, you can't see where it cut through the surface, but it isn't packed enough to just stay on top.

I miss WaWa so much! Hands down the best convenience mart anywhere! Too bad it's only an east coast thing. :(

I miss WaWa so much! Hands down the best convenience mart anywhere! Too bad it's only an east coast thing. :(

They do have a fantastic selection of trinkets, snacks. and sodas. A fantastic place to find yourself on the outskirts of sanity. What does that mean? I dunno....;)

Fun meetup today with two rounds of Wolf at Rogers Lakewood. Jukeshoe went from last place the first round with -1 skins to tying for first with 16 skins the second round.

Oh boo at this new title,

This dang indiana'ers are taking over!

Status
Not open for further replies.