• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah? Noill and GDBP sure found the tees pretty slippery ;)

:hfive:

mashnut would you want to get in on a road trip of this sort? And I meant in general on a disc golf road trip.

Depends, it's not all that hard to talk me into a road trip, but generally I go to play new courses and I've played most of the ones mentioned. It's a possibility though depending on timing.

Showering is optional on disc golf road trips, but there are showers at the honka house and the campgrounds up at highbridge, and you can always find state park campgrounds with showers.

Also, the snow wasn't slippery at all with my new traction thingies.

Are showers at the honka house only for people renting it or can anyone use them?

mashnut, stop being a new course whore,

we're talking the top 2 courses in the nation on this trip,

you know you want to come. I'm sure we can find some crap 9 holer on the way to add to your list.

Well, if Whitetail and the Bear are finished and I get to play the full 18 of Chestnut up at Highbridge it would make it worth it to me. That's such a cool place to play, and Flip/Beauty/Beast/Goliath/Leviathan is my 2nd favorite disc golf destination so it's something I would be interested in.

Oh, and I would totally find some crappy 9ers on the way, cuz that's how I roll.

Thats ok,

I'll break out the superclass for all the crappy 9ers you can find! :hfive:

If we find some crappy 9 hole.. I will bring an ultimate disc and show all you fools how it's done

You missed out on that action today at Shorewood, I played with a zephyr, and Archie played with an Ultrastar, and I think Alan played another round with his zephyr after I left.

matrix, you need to get some buddies together who play ultimate and show me how its done,

that ultrastar is so damn fun to throw, I'm dying to go play.

matrix, you need to get some buddies together who play ultimate and show me how its done,

that ultrastar is so damn fun to throw, I'm dying to go play.

I would love to get down on some Ultimate. I used to play all summer long.
Then the ultimate games died out, and I picked up disc golf. Good trade off IMO, but I still miss the old times.

See! If the weather keeps being this ****ty, we just need to go to a YMCA and play ultimate instead,

That would be a new style of a meet up.

We could do that, and we could also bring a basket and do some putting tournaments or horse or something like that.

Hell yeah we could,

Heck, we could probably set up a few baskets and play a bozo buckets type game.

Well, I could easily bring 4 baskets, 2 of mine, one that belongs to Ash's dad, and one that we share that a random person gave us in Buffalo Grove, I'd be down for that.

Mashnut,

Why in the hell do you need more than 1 practice basket?

More importantly, when are we setting up an urban dg course?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts