• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to join some leagues this summer but I live in Manteno as of now. Closet courses are joliet which is still 40 mins from me now. :( Compared to the 15 minute drive I use to have from tinley park.

im getting out of work at 450 to make the 5oclock train, but that still doesnt get in until about 540/545, then i have to change. earliest i could be anywhere would be oswego/jericho around 6/615, at least you have the option to make it

I thought you did, wasn't sure though haha

skunk2.gif

Only visiting this planet

Working in Streator, staying in Ottawa for the next few weeks. Anyone interested in meeting up on a Wednesday or Thursday afternoon to show off your local course? Have a travel tag to swap as well. I'm fairly lousy, but play to have fun.

PMs welcome.

Cheers,
Rich

I get outta school at 3:15, if you wanna come out to any of the Joliet/Shorewood/Channahon courses hit me up, I can come show you around.

If you want to hit up any of the north suburb courses I'm free on Thursday evenings, but most of them aren't worth the trip for you.

Which courses would we be talking about? Maybe some I've never played just to cross em off my list. Yeah its a drive for me just to joliet now. Used to be 15 mins, now its 40 from Manteno. That nine hole out here is not worth going to. A couple cool safari holes across that gully but that's about it.

just renewed my pdga membership planning on playing saturday in joliet! can you sign up at the tourny or have to pre reg?

I'm planning on paying Lombard tomorrow around 1:30-2 if anyones interested in meeting up for a round. HOpe the baskets are in...if anyone knows let me know!

Which courses would we be talking about? Maybe some I've never played just to cross em off my list. Yeah its a drive for me just to joliet now. Used to be 15 mins, now its 40 from Manteno. That nine hole out here is not worth going to. A couple cool safari holes across that gully but that's about it.

It's relatively easy for me to get to the Glencoe/Highland Park/Buffalo Grove/Libertyville courses on a weekday evening. It's even easier to get to Edgebrook (the one on a golf course), but I'm not sure if the baskets are in yet this year.

Well I may see you guys this weekend at highland, if my back is feeling better tomorrow I am going to sign up. ArcheType I saw that you got that hpp voodoo, how do you like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts