• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I'm going to play Flip City...what else should I hit up?

Yes there is... I'm sure you could join in on a league day...but, I would definitely say to introduce yourself to everyone especially the owner....and just ask if you can join in... It is REALLY worth it.

Flip has leagues Wednesdays at 6pm & i bet Bill would welcome an out of stater to show up. Stop by Shore Acres on your way up. Hit up White Hall, Branstrom, Whiskey Creek, & anything in Ludington.

Whitehall is rock solid and in the area. Would definitely recommend it.

If you're looking to bag UP courses Calumet is a fun course. Waaaaay out of the way in the Keweenaw though.

I make the trip up from the lower Midwest too. With the Michigan weather it is on my must do list every summer from here out.

Was that I might get to the UP or something? You are talking a major drive if you are. That is if you are trying to play courses along the way.

You won't get to play all the must plays in one trip. Chip away at. It is a multi year project if you have a job to get back to.

Last edited: