• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Factory Store freebie Friday

Wow, my discs arrived yesterday! That's several days sooner than they ever have before.

They look fantastic, I haven't been able to find the flaw on 3 of the 4 that make them x-outs. Weights and colors were spot on too.

Update on the weight request for the free Tern. Wanted 160g -164g got a 175g. I guess I'll leave it unthrown unless I suddenly become young again.

The Dart may well become my favorite putter.

Yeah I got 175 too. For the freebie you gotta take what they have laying around it seems.

Also, I received nearly the exact weight and light colors I requested for the other 3 discs.

The dart I ordered was factory run so I specified that color. They nicely sent the same colors for the f2s. Except of course for the Tern which is green. Does anyone east of the Mississippi prefer green discs? :\ :)

Yep, pretty translucent green too. I'm probably going to let my kids do a dye on it and stash it as a backup to my pro Tern.

Or it'll end up on The Ridiculously Overpriced Deal of the Day thread -
"ONE OF A KIND!!" "Only $40 with free shipping!"

Glow Nova - cool they've put glow on here but I can't throw the Nova for sh$t

'glowva' at check out.

After liking the Dart, I was wondering if I would like to try the Nova. I can't even find the listing on their site to see what weights they're trying to unload.

ed0ecc1ecbd31fc13bc5b6396867721c.jpg

Anyone else grab the glow nova? Mine just came in. 175g, not sure what type of plastic, almost feels like pro. Feels great. Didn't realize it would just be a regular nova with glow rim

Innova Discs Factory Store

Have you ever thrown a Champion Valkyrie? At [9|4|-2|2] this straight flying disc held the world record at 820 feet for 10 years. Add 3+ discs and enter 'worldbeater' at checkout to get an F2 Valk for FREE! Click link for important details.

Innova Discs Factory Store

Have you ever thrown a Champion Valkyrie? At [9|4|-2|2] this straight flying disc held the world record at 820 feet for 10 years. Add 3+ discs and enter 'worldbeater' at checkout to get an F2 Valk for FREE! Click link for important details.

The valkyrie is a great disk.

Anyone else grab the glow nova? Mine just came in. 175g, not sure what type of plastic, almost feels like pro. Feels great. Didn't realize it would just be a regular nova with glow rim

I got one. Glow plate with a faded orange overmold. It's a nominee for ugliest disc of all time, and my new loaner disc.

Used yellow Champ Valk was the 4th disc I ever bought, first driver. Lost is pretty quickly and didn't think twice about Valks until 7-8 years later when I bought an I-dye Pro Valk, 166, and rediscovered the mold and how well it suited my game. Looking forward to trying a free Champ Valk after all these years, so thanks for the alert TheOtherBill.

Used yellow Champ Valk was the 4th disc I ever bought, first driver. Lost is pretty quickly and didn't think twice about Valks until 7-8 years later when I bought an I-dye Pro Valk, 166, and rediscovered the mold and how well it suited my game. Looking forward to trying a free Champ Valk after all these years, so thanks for the alert TheOtherBill.

M second-ever disc was a loaner tie-dye Valkyrie that I OAT'd some major distance with...into a swamp. First-ever lost disc :( (pours out mead from Valhalla)
So far 4-5 of the recent freebies have made their way into my regular bag, and I've been lucky to snag some nice pigs.

Today's shipment was a beaut - two gorgeous pigs, a clear sidewinder to dye and the free Valk would make a great dye too.

Latest posts