• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't be the only person who woul like to look at another user's profile to see the reviews they've written.

Nit really sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings but...

Having played with quite a few members, and having gotten a feel for quite a few more, they're are a good number of folks whose opinions simply carry a lot more weight with me.

I'd like to be able to pull up their profile and go straight to their reviews to see what they've said about courses I haven't played yet.

If there's a simple way to do that, please tell me how.

When I try to search for a specific member by name, I get...
while we may remove this restriction for reviews and leave it only for user info
one possible workaround is searching reviews by username
1691702278593.png

I've updated the reviews widget to include more reviews button ( which will retain the selected filter )
New reviews page now have a better design that includes more data like course location , review title , date played
1691702490245.png

you can now use filters to filter new reviews
1691702562105.png

So when I go to your profile I'm able to click reviews and then, when I click a course you've reviewed it takes me directly to that review.
So click my avatar and go to my profile. you should be able to click reviews on the left and see the list pop up to the right. clicking on any should take you straight to my review of that course.
Thanks!
I feel more than just a lil bit stoopid, now.

I've updated the reviews widget to include more reviews button ( which will retain the selected filter )
New reviews page now have a better design that includes more data like course location , review title , date played
View attachment 314777

you can now use filters to filter new reviews
View attachment 314778
Old School Yes GIF

Achievements/badges will be back soon
It looks like the personnel course hole stats pars, birdies, bogeys etc that Premium members were privileged too could be coming back. When I click on one of the icons, it states "coming soon".

Can we limit the number of reviews someone can post in a day? 17 in a day when only 5 are appearing on the front page. Congrats if any of you saw anyone else's reviews today.

And I thought I spammed up the new review page. 😁

Can we limit the number of reviews someone can post in a day? 17 in a day when only 5 are appearing on the front page. Congrats if any of you saw anyone else's reviews today.
Indeed. I have a few reviews to write and contribute, but I'm going to wait until this nonsense ends. 😬

Indeed. I have a few reviews to write and contribute, but I'm going to wait until this nonsense ends. 😬
Yep, I'm expecting my Eagle's Crossing review to be off the front page before the end of the day and get less than 10 likes. Almost makes a man want to pause reviewing for a while and question why they even do reviews. Almost.

I could be slow but I can't figure out how to sort or search my disc inventory. Everything is there, but I have 840 discs listed in there and needed to look page by page for stuff is tedious.

Yep, I'm expecting my Eagle's Crossing review to be off the front page before the end of the day and get less than 10 likes. Almost makes a man want to pause reviewing for a while and question why they even do reviews. Almost.
It's an excellent review too. I forwarded the link to a couple friends.

You can see two dozen recent reviews on a page, but not the reviewer's name until you click on the course. Go to the home page, upper left corner written in green "courses" that will take you to the two dozen and can even click pages further back.

I could be slow but I can't figure out how to sort or search my disc inventory. Everything is there, but I have 840 discs listed in there and needed to look page by page for stuff is tedious.
Just go to your basement/garage, and thumb your way through all that old skool plastic.
😐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts