• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Jolly Launcher Teebird3's in the Factory Store

Got two blues coming...that stamp is just crazy awesome. Innova did well on this one.

picked up a couple of these, gotta say i'm disappointed in how much dome there is.

still nice throwers though.

d8RZaTi.jpg

Dome?

Woohoo can't wait started drooling over the look of the blue one and before I knew gf ordered one for me..

Wow - trying hard not to bust out the credit card. If only they'd release these via normal retail....

Sometimes I wonder why they don't put out retail releases of sweet stamps like this.

Couldn't resist. Ordered a Green and a Purple. I'll use them as back ups for my flat firm glow teeb, even though I'm very anti - back up haha

I couldn't help myself either. Grabbed a blue and a chartuese as a thrower. Finally going to try the xt pro roc while I was ordering. But so stoked for these birds

Daaannnnng.... I was meaning to get some xt's when something cool came out next. Well, I am sure I will be happy with the couple of t3's and stack of gstar f2 destroyers...

Almost pulled the trigger, but my paypal is low and I got to the checkout and reminded myself that I have a stack of 10 teebirds already and just made a trade for a g* t3. Oh my gosh the stamp is b - e - a utiful though.

I originally was going to buy just one but then I remembered the factory store charges a ridiculous 7$ to ship one disc. So I bought five of them to put me over 75$ for free shipping. Ordered two Blues, two chartreuse, and a purple for myself. I'll be selling my other four for probably 22$ a piece to get my money back and cover shipping. I'll probably post them for sale next week sometime on the marketplace instead of price gouging on Facebook like the scalpers.

Hmmm, a longer Teebird where I have I heard this b4? Seriously though, a friend of mine has a gstar t3 and that thing bombs.

Why did they have to release these after I picked up my brinsters!!! Ugh! Well...if anyone wants to trade, I'll give you 2 discs for one of these. :eek:

Latest posts