• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Jolly Launcher Teebird3's in the Factory Store

This past week I've been doin lots of field work at local course..my champ tb that I got at same time as my t3 doesn't fly as far with more fade good winds don't really affect it much . T3 is slighty affected by head wind but keeps gliding with fade comparable to by s.ex.. T3 and s.ex are my goto drivers right now champ tb comes out for heavier winds

sorry wasn't replying you lol but thanks missed my edit he was just saying it fades further laterally than a TB but glad you seem to agree there. Its a unique TB mold but not really "faster" at all nor does it fade more its just has a earlier LSS.

Went out and threw my pro shop Champ today and liked it much better than the GStar.

Also, how do these compare to the totem teebirds, brinster teebirds in stability?

I wouldn't really call this disc over stable. It has a nice stable flight. I have thrown lots of Teebirds (and Rivals) and my Orange T3 is by far the best Fariway I have thrown. The plastic is so much nicer then the totem plastic which was very stiff. The new blend is gummier and amazing. No it isn't beefy life a Firebird, but in my opinion they shouldn't.

I wouldn't really call this disc over stable. It has a nice stable flight. I have thrown lots of Teebirds (and Rivals) and my Orange T3 is by far the best Fariway I have thrown. The plastic is so much nicer then the totem plastic which was very stiff. The new blend is gummier and amazing. No it isn't beefy life a Firebird, but in my opinion they shouldn't.

Cool, I might have to try one. Initially, I was like come on, I have enough teebirds and I'm happy with their flight. But I might have to give this a try. I tried the g* t3 and field tested it with a handful of my teebirds, I wasn't too impressed. But the jolly launcher plastic is money, I might have different results.

I'm hoping they fly like my beat in flat top 11x cal mold teebirds. Anybody compared the two?

Cool, I might have to try one. Initially, I was like come on, I have enough teebirds and I'm happy with their flight. But I might have to give this a try. I tried the g* t3 and field tested it with a handful of my teebirds, I wasn't too impressed. But the jolly launcher plastic is money, I might have different results.

I'm hoping they fly like my beat in flat top 11x cal mold teebirds. Anybody compared the two?

I disliked my G* T3. It was not as stable. I cant really put my finger on it, but I throw these better then the 11x Teebirds. Maybe it is slightly modified, or it is all in my head.

Plus the price is right. Try one out and see what you think.

i'd like to know how to tell a teebird3 apart from a teebird profile-wise. i've tried and i can't see the difference.

T3 is flatter than regular teebirds. T3 also feels slightly wider rimmed in the hand to me... But, that's just my personal feeling.

Consistently lower shoulder imo. I thought they were great discs, but less predictable in the OK winds than my Rival.

The top mold piece seems physically thinner. They lowered the "shoulder"/ actual height of where the dome starts I believe.

Latest posts