• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latest DiscGolfer magazine

Same old stuff. A recap of things I read about on the internet two months ago.

I did enjoy the 'Saucer Golf' article.

I think it is a bunch of tour coverage and ads. The last few issues were good. Lots of articles on technique and stuff. This one had almost no content. I get a lot more just reading these forums. (in between trolls and polls)

I think it is a bunch of tour coverage and ads. The last few issues were good. Lots of articles on technique and stuff. This one had almost no content. I get a lot more just reading these forums. (in between trolls and polls)

Strange...I was going to name an ugly girl strip club that...though I would use the correct spelling of pole. :p

The articles on children and disc golf were really good. You just had to get past the other good stuff that you guys tuned out. Try writing an article for the next issue. Then complain about it. Thanks for supporting.

The articles on children and disc golf were really good. You just had to get past the other good stuff that you guys tuned out. Try writing an article for the next issue. Then complain about it. Thanks for supporting.

I could care less about kids and disc golf. Am I the only one sick of waiting on one pro dude and his whole family? And I would write an article for the magazine. I am just waiting to hear back from them...

I've written an article for a part issue and have offered to write for other issues but no go. I offer to write articles that I think would be of interest. I find most of the issues boring.

Still haven't gotten the current issue.

If they would take my submissions I would definitely write for them. I like the magazine. I don't read very much of it in one sitting, just when I see it sitting in the same spot I am and have nothing else going on I'll read off one page and put it back down. It's good print, I do read about it before hand but sometimes it's nice to hear about things again after they're done.