• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Disc's Speed 14 Rampage

I just played dexter and shot well there. Only really two holes you could throw the Rampage on, hole 1 or hole 18. I did have a few Rampages with me and gave them out to locals on my Road trip. I did see the gas station by Dexter did carry the Rampages, so that was cool. The Cannon was made today and will be going to PDGA approval this week.

crazy roller disc. rhfh it just stands up and goes with a very very late flip. at least right now. and the candy apple green color is yummy. maybe gonna pic up a couple more this weekend if possible.

I'm in California now and getting ready to release more rampages in different plastics and the cannon soon. I will see about testing the cannon this weekend.

Ive also heard rumors of a putter. true or false lion?
Where did hear this ? On the street ? Did Huggy Bear tell you ?

jmk3hh85cuktmj3u.jpg

The putter will happen it's just a matter of when.
No bead if i remember hearing correctly.
Going to be crazy to see Steve putting a disc he designed, that is if he switches over to it, which I think with his talent level especially putting he could make the switch no prob.

The putter will happen it's just a matter of when.
No bead if i remember hearing correctly.
Going to be crazy to see Steve putting a disc he designed, that is if he switches over to it, which I think with his talent level especially putting he could make the switch no prob.

From the Lion "Clutch" post

"This will be Steve Rico's signature putter. So that being said I am sure it will hold some characteristics of his current putter type. "

Shouldn't be hard for you to visualize a relatively beat, slightly mod'ded magnet getting molded up

I'm in California now and getting ready to release more rampages in different plastics and the cannon soon. I will see about testing the cannon this weekend.

when are the "pro line" type ones going to be available John?

Legacy Ace Run - Nov 20 Los Angeles

This is for the Legacy fans...launching new discs!

I'll post this in tourney section as well.

Attachments

• Legacy Ace Run.jpg
    Legacy Ace Run.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 67
i read earlier in the thread that the Lime Green Rampages are a little flippier than the others. is this true and if so which of the two color greens is the lime one?

Attached are two pictures. The picture with four discs has the lime on the bottom and the fern green on top. If you want less stable the cannon will be your answer when it gets released later this month.

i read earlier in the thread that the Lime Green Rampages are a little flippier than the others. is this true and if so which of the two color greens is the lime one?

Attachments

• lime.JPG
    lime.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 42
  • P1010877.JPG
    P1010877.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 57
That black one is stealth as hell, Term.

Btw; Term was parking these all over lami today...

Well i took it out today to westmoreland and had some good results actually. I throw RHFH mostly, and it did give me a nice s-line. It got me about a extra 20 or so feet on my drive, so im sold. Needs a ton of tourqe though. much more then my havoc it seems. soulsuit, you ever play westie?

HOw is there enough room to throw one of these at Westmoreland, without playing safari golf?

Latest posts