• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Disc's Speed 14 Rampage

So, week 3 of flying this disc and it is really starting to flip nicely, with a trusted flex, for immaculate S-turns!! Now that I'm gaining some excellent distance I'm thinking about getting another. I am truly amazed by the glide on this disc. It climbs so nicely that I can rely on it to get over the top any time it's required.

The white/clear ones are the most stable. Mine is a teal greenish blue and is pretty stable. I can't say anything about the blue or red ones though, though I have heard the blue ones are pretty stable too.

Got my rampage in the mail today...I like it!!!! Can't wait for it to break in some.

The white/clear ones are the most stable. Mine is a teal greenish blue and is pretty stable. I can't say anything about the blue or red ones though, though I have heard the blue ones are pretty stable too.

Thank you for a useful post. The rest of you suck.

In case anyone else was wondering the answer to the question I asked, here is the response I got on DGR

White pearls were the most stable and greens were least stable

Most stable to least stable
Pearl
Strawberry
blue
purple
Green
Teal

I've got some white pearls that should arrive any day if you wanted to switch your least stable for a most stable

Just got a couple of these from the Las Vegas Halloween Classic. One black and one orange with a sweet custom stamp.

I actually kinda like it less stable. But after the cannon comes out I think I may need to get a white one so I'll have two super fast discs on opposite ends of the stability spectrum.

I should soon have the funds to buy ikon plastic cannons and rampages and protege plastic cannons and rampages. I have been selling to buy these. I will aslo sell some black and orange rampages if that interests anyone in pinnacle plastic. I have posted pictures of these halloween rampages in another thread and regular ones in black and orange.

My goal is to be the first one to be selling the cannons online or at least be selling them a week in advance of any other site. I will take pre orders if your interested and I will sell them cheaper then anywhere else.

I will have to say that the Rampage has changed the game for me. I have had 3 aces in 4 weeks of owning this disc. I feel like I have a huge advantage on the t-pad when I'm throwing it. I have been having way lower scores!

I will have to say that the Rampage has changed the game for me. I have had 3 aces in 4 weeks of owning this disc. I feel like I have a huge advantage on the t-pad when I'm throwing it. I have been having way lower scores!
It is very fast and quite controllable. I've seen some amazing shots with it.

I hit my 4th Ace(not all with this disc) with my Rampage. A huge controlled hyzer at Flip City on hole #1. Its a great disc. It has definitely changed my game and lowered my scores.

I should know today what the prices will be for all the cannons and rampages in the different plastics. Will post it when I know, thanks

In case anyone was curious my order to Legacy was :

50 protege Rampages in various weights all white

50 protege Cannons in various weights all white

50 Ikon Rampages

50 Ikon Cannons

10 Pinnacle black rampages

10 Pinnacle orange rampages

3 Proto Pinnacle Cannons only 16 made (I hope I get them)

no mystery, they only have white in the protege right now and as far as the ikon plastic I just want to be surprised.