• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Enemy

Now that the Icons have been out for a little over a week, what is everyone's experience. I have a pair coming later this week and have been wondering how this run molded up.

I'm a little surprised that there isn't more talk on these. Been throwing a 175 Icon a just over a week, I feel like it has the stability of my Sexton Firebird, maybe a little more OS but very similar. I also got a Sparkle Enemy and it is flat and overstable, not FAF Firebird overstable, but it is pure beef. I really like it. For now, the Firebirds stay in the bag but this is definitely a quality disc.

I am loving the enemy. I have a sparkle and a gun metal in the bag. It is everything I was hoping for. Can hit those big hyzer lines with confidence. The stability does not seem to be impacted by wind. Both are great for thumbing, but the gun metal is perfect in my opinion. The gun metal is as close to a faf firebird as I've seen. The boys at Legacy knocked it out of the park with this one.

The Enemy was an immediate addition to my bag. A tick more overstable than my flat topped Felons, which is exactly what I was looking for. I got 2 icon, one at 175 and one at 169. Should slot very well between my PMc destroyer and most overstable PDs.

The Enemy was an immediate addition to my bag. A tick more overstable than my flat topped Felons, which is exactly what I was looking for. I got 2 icon, one at 175 and one at 169. Should slot very well between my PMc destroyer and most overstable PDs.

I thought these were exactly what I was looking for. But the overstability really saps the distance off of these. I can throw my felons about 30' farther (bh and fh) with as much confidence.

Maybe I'm just more used to the felon/predator flight path - very high speed stable with an overstable finish, as opposed to the high speed overstability of the Enemy/Firebird/XXX. Either way, switching back to my biofuzion and lucid/fluid felons.

How does this compare to a discraft flick?

A bit slower slower, a bit more true overstability, deeper wing for more comfortable grip (imo)

Has anyone heard if Legacy plans to run the Enemy in Pinnacle? I'd imagine this mold would be amazing in the new Pinnacle blend they put out recently.

Has anyone heard if Legacy plans to run the Enemy in Pinnacle? I'd imagine this mold would be amazing in the new Pinnacle blend they put out recently.

I'm pretty sure I felt up some Pinn Enemys at Legacy's booth this past Sunday at a Supreme Flight tourney....I'd wager they'll be rolling them out soon.

I'm pretty sure I felt up some Pinn Enemys at Legacy's booth this past Sunday at a Supreme Flight tourney....I'd wager they'll be rolling them out soon.

Great! Were they pretty flat? The main issue I have with the icons is the dome. Currently throwing a gunmetal legend, but those are relatively expensive and hard to find. I'd love a stock run of flatter Enemies.

Great! Were they pretty flat? The main issue I have with the icons is the dome. Currently throwing a gunmetal legend, but those are relatively expensive and hard to find. I'd love a stock run of flatter Enemies.

I throw the Sparkle Enemy from 2016 Am Worlds so I don't know how that compares. I can tell you though, that the production is probably going to be in clear Pinnacle. They had a bunch of new clear Pinnacle in everything. Cryztal/Jolly Launcher clear, with more the flexibility of Cryztal. Really great looking stuff.

You might want to buy it in person though, to check the PLH and dome, it being one of the newer blends they're running. (Those clear 5 year Cannons last year were beefier than a Nuke OS.)

I throw the Sparkle Enemy from 2016 Am Worlds so I don't know how that compares. I can tell you though, that the production is probably going to be in clear Pinnacle. They had a bunch of new clear Pinnacle in everything. Cryztal/Jolly Launcher clear, with more the flexibility of Cryztal. Really great looking stuff.

You might want to buy it in person though, to check the PLH and dome, it being one of the newer blends they're running. (Those clear 5 year Cannons last year were beefier than a Nuke OS.)

Awesome, thank you for the info!

Has anyone heard if we will see Pinnacle Enemies any time soon? I feel that Legacy is missing a golden opportunity by not making these available.

Does anyone have any experience with testing the difference between the am worlds icon enemies and the stock stamp icons? Especially the light weight ones ~167g.

Does anyone have any experience with testing the difference between the am worlds icon enemies and the stock stamp icons? Especially the light weight ones ~167g.

I bag the AM Worlds Sparkle Enemy. A friend have me a light stock one a while back. When it stops raining Sunday I'll throw it and let you know.

Necro!

So what's the deal with these? What plastics are most/least OS? Are certain runs flatter or more dome?

I just can't justify the price for a fresh Sexton Firebird anymore, and Innova sucks at making them available. Was thinking some flavor of enemy might do the job.

Necro!

So what's the deal with these? What plastics are most/least OS? Are certain runs flatter or more dome?

I just can't justify the price for a fresh Sexton Firebird anymore, and Innova sucks at making them available. Was thinking some flavor of enemy might do the job.

I have 3 Icon Enemies. These fly like Firebirds with a little more glide for me. The 1 currently in my bag has a very slight dome and is beat in just a smidge to where I can throw crazy flex shots in headwinds. It is my favorite disc in my bag. I have another one with a tiny dome and the third is nice and flat, but they all fly the same for me.
I also have a couple Glow Enemies that are super flat and insanely overstable. They're both the most overstable discs I own and I have one in the bag. I use it for spike hyzers. I've thrown it at least 100 times and it flies exactly the same and barely looks used. I can throw it full power on an anny line and it's back to flat about 1/2 through and fading 3/4 through the flight. For a distance reference I throw Archons about 400 and stable 7 speeds about 330-340.
Edit: I am throwing the first run Icon with the Good/Evil ladies on them and the 5th Anniversary Glow Edition.

Last edited:
i have a drew gibson pinnacle enemy that is flat. flys the same as my faf firebirds.

Another bump here.

Loving my Rivals and Legacy plastic generally, so I am considering the Enemy as a Firebird-slot replacement. I currently bag a worked in 2020 Sexton (stable but not super beefy, very workable), TSA Omen (standard Firebird overstability), and an old 750 H1 (absolute brick, forehand rollers, overhand shots, and wild flare skip utility duties).

Would various Enemies be able to fill those slots? I'm thinking a lighter Icon/Sexton slot, max weight Icon or Glow/Omen slot, and a Sparkle or Pinnacle (or even a Fighter?)/H1 slot... Does that sound right?

Latest posts