• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

longest birdie made?

I made 3 - 100 fters (all deuces) in a row this weekend back to back to back during a doubles tournament. It was during a rain storm too.. pretty awesome!

We have a 600 ft par 3 here (Langan Park) that everyone must bird once in their lives to be able to call themselves a man. Its got random pine trees scattered through the fairway to add just the push to make you pull your hair out when you hit the perfect drive with perfect wind and smack right into a tree 200 ft later.
My first bird was with a beat dx valk, hyzer flipped it right into the perfect wind and it glided 450+, the rest was in the Roc.
I always hate when people bitch about it being a par 3, its just a nice drive, a great upshot, and an easy putt for par. If you hit your upshot its bird time and a bird on that hole is better than an ace on most.

I know a guy that 2'd #8 (I think this is right, it is the longest hole at the course that I do know) at Lemon Lake Silver, the hole is about 850' and it is a blind pin. He didnt even know it went in

That's wild if that's true... he would have had to either absolutely crush his first drive and made a ridiculous 2nd shot, or put in a ~400ft blind hyzer drive on the second drive.

I 4'd that hole and felt very good about myself.

The longest hole I have a 2 on is right around 430', but that was only with about a 60' putt. I've had a few upshots go in from about 150' out, and it always feels great to hit that long shot.

Longest birdie hole 525' Ptap hole 18, blue tee to short basket parked off the tee.
Had a sweet Eagle this weekend Ptap hole 7, pro par 5 blue tee to green basket 629' with a 10' putt.
Longest birdie shot I've hit is around 120', had a couple around that distance.

I made a 230' birdie that bounced off a tree. I flubbed my first shot, and it went in the bushes and only landed 30ft from the tee. I was pissed, and just chucked my second shot at the basket. It started to go left, and it tagged a small tree, came back, and hit the chains dead center.

I yelled so loud , people came over from the next hole asking if I had gotten an Ace.

It was one of the coolest shots I have ever made.

Around 150' or so with witnesses. Done that with a Viper and an Eagle from those distances.

Actually, now that I think about it... I had around a 200' birdie with the Eagle @ El Dorado, tee 13, longest pin. Had a tree directly in front of me, threw a very hard hyzer and it skipped into the basket. Pokamitch was there - first time I ever played with him.

Last edited:
Birdied hole 18 from the long tee at Brent Hambrick Memorial I think it is 587 slightly uphill(Columbus Ohio). Crushed a great roller and left myself about 150', challenger straight into the chains.

Had a few bad drives that still resulted in dueces, I remember hitting a tree about 60' off the tee on Hole 1 at Griggs reservoir, bounced backwards and I had a long anhyzer. threw a Discraft MRV and it miraculously went in. I was right at about 200' to the pin. This was when i had first started playing Disc Golf so I have fond memories of it.

About two weeks ago I got a bird on a 115ft thumber. I have been trying to hit chains with an overhand shot since I started playing two years ago. The fact the it was for birdie has made it my new favorite shot (no aces yet). The shot it replaced was a 60-70 footer that went in for par after hitting a tree 30+ feet from the basket.

That's wild if that's true... he would have had to either absolutely crush his first drive and made a ridiculous 2nd shot, or put in a ~400ft blind hyzer drive on the second drive.

I 4'd that hole and felt very good about myself.

that is what he did, from what I understand he is the only person to deuce that hole.

432' Is the longest hole (that I can think of) that I have deuced, longest birdie was a 150ish skip shot

I dueced #7 long at Woodway park in Waco during a tournament. It's 582' downhill and there was a bit of a tail wind. My second shot was from about 200' out and I threw the Cryztal Z Challenger just trying to lay it up close and it accidentally went in.

I just noticed that hole #7 at Woodway is a par 4 so technically it was an Eagle.

Latest posts