• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Looking for CCR info, whers the Roc gurus?

I threw one into a green river once. Before you accuse me of being lazy and not looking for it, it was also green and I can't swim. I looked as long as I could see the light though.

Man, those are old school. They were made when I was a young boy, standing to my daddy's knee.

I think you would have more luck chasing down a Hoodoo. Same flight path you're looking for but much easier to find production runs.

Last edited:
Some bro at the local mini last night had a mint, max weight orange one. Wanted $130 for it though :\

This guy was selling some at league yesterday, and days before.

My guess is that these sell for a pretty penny, but if you've got a nickel, won't you lay your money down?

I have a flat top DX roc for sale that flies just like a champion but its actually the original classic plastic from Innova--perfectly seasoned and I MEAN PERFECT.

Don't let innova fool you saying the champ roc is classic just because of the stamp. It should be the roc OG being they are on the west coast too you would think..