• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Man falls 100 feet while playing disc golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cliffs at Chico are the best disc golf cliffs I've ever seen. My brother, who is not a player; grip locked one there and we literally counted to ten and the disc was still flying (it's takes longer to count to ten than you think). It flew until we couldn't see it anymore and was still going.

At the time; I joked that we should plan a special trip some time with repelling ropes and the works; just to spend a week down in that canyon looking for plastic. I am too old for all that nonsense now though....:)

I think everyone should take a second look at my first post scolding you...

You guys are worse than a syndicated newspaper. Take it easy. I'm sure they would have commented on him being drunk, if he was. And I hope my tax dollars pay for me if I am ever taking in the view at a local park and get mangled.

You guys are worse than a syndicated newspaper. Take it easy. I'm sure they would have commented on him being drunk, if he was. And I hope my tax dollars pay for me if I am ever taking in the view at a local park and get mangled.

Well said

If the guy was doing something stupid, like dancing around the edge of the cliff like a drunken monkey, then he deserves to be ridiculed, to hopefully deter him or someone else from doing this dangerous activity.

On the other hand, if it was an unfortunate act of nature, then he deserves our compassion, and hopefully comes back to us soon!

If he was a member here, his screen name might be overdacliff. He could have been walking up to check out the view and did a Dick Vandyke.

Here is a picture of where he fell:
28226751_640X432.jpg

Holy SH!T...
DSCJNKY

Im gonna reserve judgment until i hear more details but, i hope he's ok either way.

Second thoughts go immediately to the course....i hope ITS ok too

#1 I'm disappointed nobody got my joke in post 34.. you're all better than that.

#2 If that guy was on the edge of that cliff in that picture.. he's one french fry short of a happy meal.

All of you who are just making light of this mans situation should be absolutely 100 % ashamed of yourselves. How would you feel if you fell 100 feet or more while you were trying to enjoy a nice quiet day of disc golf? Having to recuperate from an injury like that can take years and cause you problems for the rest of your lives. Hopefully you come to see the error of your smart ass ways and realize that this could of been YOUR ass Hitting every tiny little rock on the way down and then finally as your life flashes before your eyes....

Bedrock! and then you would just be laying there thinking omg I hope somebody saw me fall of this massive Overhang because if they didn't I could be laying here for days and days on end until some other person Overlooks the beautiful valley below and sees my mangled body just spread out down here like a crippled Mountain Goat with four left feet. SHAME SHAME SHAME.. you will have some bad kharma if you don't repent.. !

#1 I'm disappointed nobody got my joke in post 34.. you're all better than that.

Mmm'kay. Just read it again...:confused:

absolutely. I want my tax dollars to go to funding a never-ending war and bailing out big business, just like any good American should.

I prefer mine going to welfare families with 14 kids crammed in their Escalade. :thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts