• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marshall Street Disc Golf - Ask Us Anything!

What are you wearing right now?

Pyramids shirt (seems I'm always involved somehow), way-too-short-shorts, and flip flops. I told everyone, mainly the crew here, that I will refuse to wear pants this winter. Have yet to decide if I'm happy or miserable with that.

What happened to Hoey?

Aside from getting taller?

In all seriousness, he left about 3 years ago. Essentially I think he was mentally done and wanted to moved on to a different career. He still plays a ton of disc of course. I talked to him a couple weeks ago at Maple Hill actually.

Hard to believe I'm the only current MSt employee to have worked with him. Dude taught me a lot! Those feels.

Glad to hear he still plays.

Serious question: do you guys accept American express gift cards?

It should work online, you might have to register it if it's like other gift cards I've used.

maybe it's just me but it seems your prodiscus selection is a little borked. when i search "prodiscus" nothing comes up. if i search for the disc models or by the plastic such as laseri or ultrium i can find them.

also when i clicked on each one it just loaded forever, never go to a weight/color page... maybe it's a problem with my browser, i dunno.

not really a question?

there we go.

*edit*, nevermind, i'll check again and see if i can load the pages tomorrow. for some reason your site always goes wonky for me at night. anyway, figured i'd let you know about the prodiscus thing. thanks!

Last edited:
I've been having issues with MSt using IE lately that sound like what u are seeing. Often the homepage never loads anything but the sidebar and then the links dont work.

Using Firefox, I never have any issues.

I've been having issues with MSt using IE lately that sound like what u are seeing. Often the homepage never loads anything but the sidebar and then the links dont work.

Using Firefox, I never have any issues.

I'm a chrome guy. :3. Ie?? What's that?

The links work fine now but if you search prodiscus on the site you don't find any discs. At all. You have to search the model or the plastic.

I'm a chrome guy. :3. Ie?? What's that?

The links work fine now but if you search prodiscus on the site you don't find any discs. At all. You have to search the model or the plastic.

Our website has been having lots of downtime lately, which we brought up to our tech support. It usually happens right around 5-6 PM EDT and about 12-1 AM. Hopefully it should be resolved soon!

Our site is, I admit, a bit stoopid sometimes... a lot.

As for the search bar, it only searches for things with the actual name in the title. So for instance, if I type in "Axiom" only a few clothing articles come up (Strange that we've never thought of that, we'll have to see if we can adjust).

We do have each major company on a link in the side bar though:
http://www.marshallstreetdiscgolf.com/category/VPRO/Prodiscus/1.html

That would bring you to all Prodiscus-related items for example; it's on the side of every page, let me know if these don't work either!

As for the search bar, it only searches for things with the actual name in the title. So for instance, if I type in "Axiom" only a few clothing articles come up (Strange that we've never thought of that, we'll have to see if we can adjust).

We do have each major company on a link in the side bar though:
http://www.marshallstreetdiscgolf.com/category/VPRO/Prodiscus/1.html

Definitely love the side bar menu/navigation. Wish you could categorize discs by name and show all options available rather than go through the entire selection. Then again you might find something you weren't looking for and that's what y'all are wanting all along.

Thanks for the input! Our intent with our site is plainly just keep it simple.

I would imagine it's always a bit tough to order online. When I go shop for myself, it's always nice to just be able to walk around and browse in person.

I see you got some more ultrium up, but no jokeris...what's a titan and a sparta?? Theyre not even on prodiscus website...

Are you getting Sparta's in premium or ultrium?

Last edited:
I see you got some more ultrium up, but no jokeris...what's a titan and a sparta?? Theyre not even on prodiscus website...

Are you getting Sparta's in premium or ultrium?

We did get a nice batch of Premium Jokeris in, they're just waiting to go up. Should be up tomorrow or soon after.

The Sparta is freaking awesome. It's billed as the understable version of the Jokeri, and Aviar-like in terms of feel. I like to akin it as a thicker Warden (What I putt with), another coworker who uses the Aviar compares it to a McPro Aviar in terms of feel, and lastly my boss who uses Gateway says it's like a Voodoo top with a Warlock bottom.

I used one today during a round and that thing is a beauty. It flew very straight for me, and held any line I put on it. I used it more for approach and driving, much like what most people use the Jokeri for. It's only in basic right now, but I imagine Kai will make some in ultrium and premium.

People have told me the Titan is a slightly overstable Speed 9, so I'm thinking maybe a Thunderbird or Striker. I'll take it out on my round tomorrow and see how it goes.

Kai also sent us another tester, that has no name yet. One of the workers here tried it out and said it was pretty overstable. Not sure what it is speed wise, but it seems to be an interesting disc for the future.

After having both pyramids invasion and mixed doubles / NEFA auction be such a success are you guys planning on doing more tournaments this year?

Maybe.

Not sure what Jay has in mind. We had a lot of fun at Mixed Doubles though, so I'm hoping we do!

Site just updated (except the month)
$5 Pro D and $21.24 Ledgestone discs

:thmbup:

Maybe we just like January more then February. Or more likely scenario, my boss woke up and thought it was December switching into January.

Latest posts