• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marshall Street Disc Golf - Ask Us Anything!

What are some of your best selling discs these days, if you don't mind sharing?

This is mostly off the top of my head, but I've looked at orders and sales and hype enough to say I'm about.. 98.5% accurate. :)

New releases always sell fairly well for the first couple weeks, as imagined. Then you have the usual all-time favorites, which you can imagine as Firebirds and Buzzzes and whatnot.

In terms of newer trends:

My number one pick right now would be Champion Thunderbirds. They've been flying off the shelf. We have to get a new batch in every week, it's crazy. Sometimes even on a good day it seems half of our Thunderbirds get ordered.

Really popular ones at the moment I would say: Outlaw, Buzzz OS, Harp, Atom, Insanity, Felon, Enforcer, Whale. Honorable mention definitely goes to the Prodigy H-series.

In the X-Out department, we have two clear cut winners. The X-Out Z Buzzz (Our #1 selling product of last year, as a fun fact) and X-Out Wizards. X-Out PA3s and X-Out Judges are solid contenders too.

And one last fun fact. The Snickers bar often enters the Top 5 best sellers. We once sold one online by accident.

What is the possibility of getting 175-176g marbely white GL Saint Pros in the near future? Last time I saw white ones was about 2 weeks ago, havent seen one anywhere recently. I was hoping to get 3 of them to dye.

I seem to get the monthly newsletter about 3 or 4 days before the END of the month that it is for...What is up with that? Thanks

What is the possibility of getting 175-176g marbely white GL Saint Pros in the near future? Last time I saw white ones was about 2 weeks ago, havent seen one anywhere recently. I was hoping to get 3 of them to dye.

It's tough to say. When we order from companies we can't really ask for specific colors, so its usually whatever we get.

Have you looked at DD's website? They have a good site to order from, they usually list all the colors they have.. although they're working on their site for the next week.

Also if you're on Facebook, there's a large Trilogy marketplace group. There's some individual sellers in there that travel directly to the DD warehouse and can take and look for specific requests while they travel.

I seem to get the monthly newsletter about 3 or 4 days before the END of the month that it is for...What is up with that? Thanks

Haha, it's supposed to be an end-of-month recap kind of deal, but it it's not formulaic. April one went out early due to being April Fools themed.

Just put in my first order with you guys. Love the X out selection and clearance items. Site was easy to use. One question, when you spend over 50 for the free shipping, is it shipped priority mail or snail mail? With usps or FedEx/ups ? Thx

Just put in my first order with you guys. Love the X out selection and clearance items. Site was easy to use. One question, when you spend over 50 for the free shipping, is it shipped priority mail or snail mail? With usps or FedEx/ups ? Thx

We try to ship everything USPS Priority. We do ship UPS for very large orders that won't fit in a flat rate box, like a backpack or a very large quantity of discs.

You should have gotten a tracking number from us today, definitely should have been Priority. :) If not let me know.

This is mostly off the top of my head, but I've looked at orders and sales and hype enough to say I'm about.. 98.5% accurate. :)

New releases always sell fairly well for the first couple weeks, as imagined. Then you have the usual all-time favorites, which you can imagine as Firebirds and Buzzzes and whatnot.

In terms of newer trends:

My number one pick right now would be Champion Thunderbirds. They've been flying off the shelf. We have to get a new batch in every week, it's crazy. Sometimes even on a good day it seems half of our Thunderbirds get ordered.

Really popular ones at the moment I would say: Outlaw, Buzzz OS, Harp, Atom, Insanity, Felon, Enforcer, Whale. Honorable mention definitely goes to the Prodigy H-series.

In the X-Out department, we have two clear cut winners. The X-Out Z Buzzz (Our #1 selling product of last year, as a fun fact) and X-Out Wizards. X-Out PA3s and X-Out Judges are solid contenders too.

And one last fun fact. The Snickers bar often enters the Top 5 best sellers. We once sold one online by accident.

Cool info. Thanks a lot for taking the time to answer! Have a nice weekend.

Any idea if/when you will get some more Prodiscus Titans in?

We just put an order in for Prodiscus, I'll double check tomorrow to see if Titans were available and if we ordered some; if so they would probably be here in about 2-3 weeks.

Any idea if/when you will get some more Prodiscus Titans in?

So it turns out we did not get Titans this time around, most likely next time. If you really need one sooner though, I think you still might be able to order from Prodiscus directly.

Any chance of Gold Line Mercys on release day?

UPS estimates all the new Trilogy releases being delivered to us right on Friday. I don't think we'll meet the noon release time, but I should definitely have everything up. It'll be mostly dependent on when UPS drops everything off.

I might be grabbing a Gold Mercy for myself, decisions decisions...

So it turns out we did not get Titans this time around, most likely next time. If you really need one sooner though, I think you still might be able to order from Prodiscus directly.

I don't need one immediately. Do you have a guesstimate on when you'll get your next prodiscus order?

I don't need one immediately. Do you have a guesstimate on when you'll get your next prodiscus order?

It might be another month, depending on how much we go through stock wise. I put it on our list of things to buy though.

I had a couple specific questions about a few discs in a recent order I placed and I recieved answer super fast from customer service...I always look at marshall street first for my larger orders, the prices and service are top notch!

Sorry for the late replies, I was on vacation for a few days!

How does the frost line feel compared to Opto? I throw vibram but I'm switching over

Frost in basic terms is a gummier slightly grippier Opto. We find that discs in Frost are generally more stable than Opto, with being more understable in mids. YMMV though.

Frost does tend to hold up better and does feel better in the colder climates as intended, again imo.

Are Latitude X-outs worth buying? Just a messed up stamp right?

X-Outs are just misprints, nothing that will affect the flight of a disc. It can be anything from flecks of dirt that got caught in the plastic to just stamping that didn't come out perfect.

In terms of Trilogy, 75% of the time they'll be the crossed double stamps you see in a lot of our thumbnails. 20% of the time it'll be messed up tourney/fundraiser stamps, and the other 5% maybe just a weird stamp.

Long story short, I think they're great. Helps save money if you don't care what's on the disc. Heck I personally think the x-out stamps are cooler looking. Almost my entire bag is x-outs.

Is there a problem with your website? I can't find any discs besides what is on your home page. No matter what I try a page pops up with "Did Not Locate Any Products", could it be my browser?

Latest posts