• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Members Who Have Played 100 Courses!

Thanks, that review is about 7th on my list, will get there... as for #4, discgolfiowa has hit 95%, DerekTonn is above 80%. I'm chasing KingDavid64 at just under 77%. My current tally puts me at 66.7%. 324 active courses in Iowa at current count (up 6 so far in 2022, I've added 5 of those on DGCR, several more that I know are in process) I'll keep pushing...and reviewing...:thmbup:

Thanks for mentioning DerekTonn. Guy deserves a BIG shoutout as he's responsible for probably 90% of the photos of courses I've played.

Thanks for mentioning DerekTonn. Guy deserves a BIG shoutout as he's responsible for probably 90% of the photos of courses I've played.

I'd be curious to see his courses played map. That guy plays EVERYTHING.

The Tonn!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pushing on 2,000 played!!!!!!!!!!!

pfffft...I'll be impressed when he plays the Northern Mariana Islands courses.
But seriously...DerekTonn is a beast!
Over 80% of courses in 3 states!
85% of Minnesota (land of 10,000 disc golf courses)!
Looks like he only needs Vermont to get all 50 states!
#5 course bagger and only 2 courses behind #4.

Grabbed 3 before a wedding in FL this weekend has me at 123, which is kind of a cool number.

Have plans to get 4 more in the next few weeks, hopefully that works out. Would like to get to 140+ this year.

His Accomplishments show he's Diamond Level State Explorer meaning he's got all 50. (Map shows he's got Austine DGC in Brattleboro, VT.)

he does have all 50 states but you can get the diamond badge without all 50 US states... Canadian provinces count as states and can get you past the number

Last weekend I surpassed the 500 courses threshold on a Memorial Day road trip from Florida to the Appalachians. My wife and I ditched our Prius (The Enterprise) in Mills River, NC for a camper van rental and made it as far north as West by God Virginia to bag some courses.

Our courses played list:
Jackson Park, Glen C. Hilton, Crookston DGC, Glenwood Park, Nellie's Course, and Shaver Rec. Center - Original.

I couldn't have asked for a better way to reach the 500 mark. All but Crookston were signature road trip courses. Along the way we stumbled upon not one, but two different random draw dubs events. The first was in Hickory, NC, put on by the UFO Club at Glen C. Hilton DGC. The group coaxed us into joining them, much merriment was had. They couldn't have been any friendlier. The second event was semi planned. Based off an informative review from Danhyzer (a complete dawg), we blazed a path north to participate in "Sunday Worship" at Nellie's Course of Renick, WV. Once again, the locals were so welcoming and sincere. Shout out to Matt Turner for allowing 2 obscure course baggers to come on to his property and throw his masterful creation. Seriously, his course is among the best private courses I've yet to throw.

As always, our destinations were heavily influenced by DGCR reviewers. You the real MVPs
I feel fortunate to have reached this lofty sum and look forward to the next milestone of 600.

Last edited:
Up to 670 as of today. Hoping to get a couple more tomorrow weather permitting. Got a trip to Chicago in June so 700 might be possible then.

Hit 700 yesterday in Chicago. Lombard Commons was course, and what a great one it was 🤣

Added 3 new WI courses on the trip so far too. Might be able to get to 300 in the state on this trip if I can scrounge up 7 more the next two days.

Hit 700 yesterday in Chicago. Lombard Commons was course, and what a great one it was 🤣

Added 3 new WI courses on the trip so far too. Might be able to get to 300 in the state on this trip if I can scrounge up 7 more the next two days.
Lombard Common was OK before the Ash Borers had their way. Now it's just another Chicago 9-ish holer; that park lost like over 100 trees to Emerald Ash Borers.

Lombard Common was OK before the Ash Borers had their way. Now it's just another Chicago 9-ish holer; that park lost like over 100 trees to Emerald Ash Borers.

Damn that course used to have 104 trees on it 😉

This was my first really extensive crappy Chicago 9 tour. I've just kind of hit a few here and there each time I was down there. Got to play with notapro too. You know what's even better than Summit? Summit in downpour!!!

Sounds like you are following in TVKs footsteps! Racking up CHI niners!! :thmbup:

Latest posts