• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

memorable ace signatures

Not one of fine but heard about this one at a course that I frequented over the summer.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.p...07438288.82664.392191570823455&type=3&theater

My buddy hit an ACE (probably the first one) at the Crystal City Underground original cave course. I wrote "That was Stalag-Tight! Nice ACE!"

There is a thread on here somewhere about the time I used a ript card to take away an ace from a friend of mine. I made him think I wouldn't sign the disc or pay the money. Of course I did after the round. I think I signed something like "too bad it didn't count" or something to that effect. I'm too lazy to search for it. Need a pre-rube or something.

My only ace was witnessed by four guys letting me play through. I had them sign my disc because I figured my wife wouldn't believe me and one of the guys just wrote, "It's true!"

Had a friend initial my ace "fyrp" which stood for f*** you, (his name) which I didn't get since we were doubles partner. Maybe I shouldn't of made the comment. Wow that was almost as easy as going out with your daughter the other day.

I have a first run Buzzz signed by Pauly from Phantom Falls. I aced a hole while out there on business. He and a friend played in a group with me. I aced hole 7, one that had never been aced before so i will also be commemorated on a tee sign.

"sick toss in the Rockies!"

I have never signed an ace disc.
I have never had anybody sign my ace disc.
I have never retired an ace disc.
I have lost my favorite Valkyrie that had 3 aces.

Latest posts