• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Our weekly league is always on saturdays and today was no different. 21 guys and 2 gals exchanging gifts amongst each other on the course. We had a random draw SS today. We all put our gifts on the table. Whoever was 1st got first choice and so on down the line. I got 2 SM DX Rocs, Innova Towel and some stickers. I gave away 1 Buzzz, 1 Roc and stickers.

Made for a good day of golf before family activities :)

Merry Christmas everybody!

hello-kitty-xmas-tree.jpg

Merry Christmas to my extended disc golf family: DGCR. That includes everyone on this site . . . except Katana, Wareagle, 80playedin10states. Prerube you were close to receiving coal!

It probably wouldn't affect him. He prob eats coal sandwiches for breakfast.

Merry CHRISTmas, one and all!!

My family didn't know what to get me so I ended up with 16 discs!!!

Are they all Arrows, Epics, and Polecats? :)

Mostly Pearly L64 Gold Line, an Eric McCabe signed Buzzz (36/100) and more back up Predators, Buzzzes and Challengers! :thmbup:

Gotta say I LOVED celebrating the first White Christmas in Atlanta since 1882. :D

Wish I could go play in the snow today, but instead I have to sit here at work, alone in the office, from dawn until after dusk. :(

Latest posts