• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

bdodson

Birdie Member
Premium Member
Hope you all get to be with family, friends, and loved ones. Be safe!

drink lots of hot buttered rums, but don't drive the sleigh.

Merry X-mas and Happy Festivus for the rest of us! Anyone get out today or plan on doing a round tomorrow?

yep

happy holidays!!!! played 3 new courses today on my way to redding!!!!

Merry X-mas and Happy Festivus for the rest of us! Anyone get out today or plan on doing a round tomorrow?

Tomorrow. We've got abut 4" of new snow and I've got to go to work. After a couple of hours of checking on things, I'll hit the course.

Oh and of course Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope this season treats everyone well and 2011 brings greatness to all(like say gettin out over 400 for some of us.;)) Have a great day, week, month, year, may you and yours stay close, stay safe, and have a great new year.

now get out there and throw!!!!!:thmbup:

Merry Christmas all! Playing a round after Christmas dinner today!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that this day is filled with joy and love for all of you. I also hope that everyone here receives an ace in the coming year! May your flights be long and your lines be true!

it is on this most joyous of mornings that i am still drunk from eggnog. merry christmas you hooligans. here is a mini in our fake tree

xmaz.jpg

Happy holidays everybody!!, Ill be playing a quick round after christmas lunch!!

Playing tomorrow n da snow.
Greatfull for this web site(thanks Tim)/my first ace this year/friends and family/56 YO and not dead yet/good food/great beer/and a sport that lets me toss frisbees in the woods.
Merry Christmas all and to all a good night.

Merry Christmas to all.

I'm planning in heading down to Stoney Hill tomorrow to play in the Chris "mess" Bash. Can't wait, and we may have snow, too.

Good luck. Hope it goes well. Leave your White Wiz at home.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Hope none of you got any books for Christmas.
:|

And in case the relatives are driving you out of your skull, and you need a good funny not safe for work/family/children/people who hate repetitious profanity to restore your Christmas spirit, well there's always this.
:p

Happy Holidays!!
santa-7268.gif

Merry Christmas to my extended disc golf family: DGCR. That includes everyone on this site . . . except Katana, Wareagle, 80playedin10states. Prerube you were close to receiving coal!