• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Courses Played Per State?

If you go to your DGCR Profile, then under your achievements click on the "% Complete" tab, it'll pull up how many courses there are by country, and there's drop down buttons for US and Canada with all their states, provinces, and territories listed individually.

Right now, Texas is in the lead with over 400 courses, followed by Wisconsin in the 340's, then California and Minnesota. I think those are the only states in the 300s.

anyone in minnesota hit them all yet in mn

(im not sure how to look this up if you can)

I didn't know how until yesterday either.

I guess you'd have to look up people from MN that have played a lot of courses, then do this though.

I hit 200 Texas courses. I am pretty sure that Pizza God is the only other member on here with that same amount (and no one will ever pass him)

at 182, i'm hoping to hit 200 this year.

i agree, nobody will ever pass Pizza God in TX. he's got too many extinct courses under his belt

you have to look up others one at a time but it's not that hard actually

i just go to browse members, search for members with 150+ courses played, sort the list by courses played, and then you can scan what state people are in (presuming they probably have played the most in their home state).

there are less than 20 people over 1k courses and just under 50 people over 500. it's not that many people to sort through one at a time.

Yeah, that would be cool to be able to compare. What're you at in MN?

216/329 currently

at least thats for active available ones

but on all the combined including rip ones and stuff i have 231

and of course ive played private ones non included ones and probably forgot to mark a handful of available ones that ill eventually get

216/329 currently

at least thats for active available ones

but on all the combined including rip ones and stuff i have 231

and of course ive played private ones non included ones and probably forgot to mark a handful of available ones that ill eventually get

So we're pretty close in total for our home states then. I got 56 so far in MN or 17%.

So we're pretty close in total for our home states then. I got 56 so far in MN or 17%.

whats your count for wi

yall have some beautiful land def my favorite neighbors to have

once i complete mn im going to start exploring wi and baggin lots of your courses

i only have 15 wi courses so far

at 182, i'm hoping to hit 200 this year.

i agree, nobody will ever pass Pizza God in TX. he's got too many extinct courses under his belt

Not only that, but he is a road trip warrior if I've ever seen one and doesn't miss any on the way. He played the private, church camp course I designed in La Grange. Apparently he explained that he is trying to play them all in the state, so the staff let him in and play. Gotta love the commitment.

248/346. I have probably 95% bagged in the southern half of the state. Most of what's left is up north.

what was your trick to baggin most of them

day trips to 5-10 course in a day

take camping trips and keep traveling

travel a lot for work

years of accumulation

what was your trick to baggin most of them

day trips to 5-10 course in a day

take camping trips and keep traveling

travel a lot for work

years of accumulation

A combination I'd say. I'm originally from Milwaukee so I have family down there. Then just a lot different routes from here to there. I've only got a couple left in that route.

Then trips to Rockford IL, Cedar Falls IA, Austin MN, Green Bay WI, etc. and playing everything I can on route.

All over the last 10 years or so I'd say.

Now I'm having to travel further to get new ones.

I like to spread out my love through all the states.

Delaware 53%
Minnesota 40%
Oregon 31%
Wisconsin (where I live) 30%

I was surprised to see you had More in MN than WI, but I suppose you're right on the border.

I'll have to get over your way sometime soon to play your course.