• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most DGCR Mmbrs you've played with?

ok, had to go back and do the math, here's who i've guided so far:

gooddrivebadputt
illinidiscgirl
notroman
russmb
art_vanderlay
joy4all
hognosesucker

i also know gflap and emptv from the st.l area.

c'mon people, more of you come down to st. louis!

as soon as timg decides to do a course guider achievement, i wanna be up there on the list!

gah! forgot tallpaul! (my first dgcr encounter i believe).

not sure if any of the rest of his crew were dgcr guys as well...

EDIT: BTW, according to my post count, i'm LEET! :D:D

gah! forgot tallpaul! (my first dgcr encounter i believe).

not sure if any of the rest of his crew were dgcr guys as well...

EDIT: BTW, according to my post count, i'm LEET! :D:D

I played with Steve from his crew who Paul sent to replace himself in the group since he was unable to make it. Those guys sure take guiding seriously, I actually had given up waiting for someone to show about 10 minutes after they said they would meet me because disc golfers dont tend to be the most timely of people. I was up early and had a goal to hit like 7 courses and that was after a 2 hour drive . . . sure enough Steve joined me on about 7 and played all 7 of the courses with me!!!!!

I missed an opportunity to play with Paul this weekend too, but I am sure we will make it happen sometime next year?

7 for me. Here's the list. In chronological order of date that I met them as members of DGCR.

Gflap
cccp00a
DWill
Swatso
Fascinated Flyer
wvdiscgolf
TinHornDan

The details are below if anyone's interested.

I read the whole thread and didn't see any names that I've played a round with until Red Army's list on post #83. Gflap was the first DGCR'r that I met. Showed him around a couple courses on his road trips and should be meeting up with him again in a couple weekends. That man gets around and is a good time.

I've known cccp00a through a fantasy baseball league for several years. I think that he got tired of hearing me talk about disc golf and had to give it a try. And now he's as hooked as I am. We play together whenever we have the opportunity.

cccp00a and I played the Ace Race in Fairmont, WV and ended up with wvdiscgolf in our group... a good guy and good player. He won the event.

Swatso and DWill were kind enough to meet me and re-introduce me to Rockburn Branch at 7:00 in the morning when I was on vacation in Baltimore last Summer. I really appreciated them coming out so early. And then Swatso and Fascinated Flyer came up and played my course. I can't wait to head back down to DC/Baltimore and look forward to hooking up with these guys again.

And finally, I just met the only other local that I'm aware of who plays disc golf, TinHornDan, two weekends ago. Another good guy who I'm sure that I'll be playing with some more.

elner
floyd
GB Phil G
tomdizzlefizzle
tornadowolf
orcchmp
fukinchucker
philzcrazy
ckuxman
dave242
texconsinite
worldscoolestguy
gooddrivebadputt
noillgolf

I'm going to attempt to come up with a list, and keep it updated otherwise I will never keep track of everybody I've played with. I've always enjoyed the company from here and look forward to many future rounds with folks. If I forgot you on this list (as I'm sure I will), I sincerely apologize and blame my poor memory, please give me a gentle reminder.

Midnightbiker
GoodDriveBadPutt
Mashnut (all 3 counterparts)
NoilGolf
ArcheType
JDizzleFresh
Matrix2113
smarkquart
Kevinmzane
Iberian_55
jongoff

*Met but didn't play with
WorldsCoolestGuy
ConlerMilrad
DiscoBriscoe
cefrolfer

I think about 5.
bcr123psu
labelkills
the other 3 I just cant think of the sight names but they were with BCR when we played.

I have met 31 that I can remember.
Carpy, WillACarpenter, DiscJon, DiscDog, Jrawk, Sidewinder22, Luvs2throw, Kachtz, Biscoe, Golfnbob, Cheddapig, Gottafixit, Langjewel, RussMB, WJShooter, Jerman, BMXcrazekid, Beable, Vegan Ray, BrianJ, Thrembo, BikinJack, Cooker, Timber, Chiggins, jeffshattuck, Cyclops, Chrishysell, Kwick, Tomschillin, and Jbolt

Most fun to watch: Kachtz
Most potential: BMXcraziekid
Most fun for me personally: (other than my dad WJShooter) Jrawk, because we have to play 3 times for one of us to finally beat the other.

Last edited:
two members. but i knew them in real life before we were on dgcr....

Lets see
backsing_aplenty
Chezzbaca
DiscChucker
Dude
HighRiser420
MoonT4
Sirflicksalot
Skurf
Teebob
XJFK
MPZ 33
jJilla
Sidewinding
MFDoom666
Forker
Kprellop
TheZach
sweetjezuz
ace_run_seth
Chivo
booter

I think I'm around 20 members from the site that I've played with, many through the Illianasconsinigan thread. I've had good experiences meeting up with people from the site.

I would like to play with and meet some of the members. I am pretty new to the site. Haven't posted much, but have read a TON! Love the site! What is the best way to get into contact with players near me? Just looking for some direction from some of the players who have met many others