• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most DGCR Mmbrs you've played with?

Ok, still I had forgotten a few names, and now have a bunch to add, I know I'll forget if I don't update my list (this is why we need the site function!)

Midnightbiker
SpringDGLover
The Patrick
GoodDriveBadPutt
Fatguy
Mashnut (all 3 counterparts)
NoilGolf
ArcheType
JDizzleFresh
Matrix2113
smarkquart
Kevinmzane
Iberian_55
jongoff
Gdubya
Medicinal Funk
Treemd
treelovinman
Green_hornet915
theefranko
Heathen
who-dat
DavidSauls
Mando
Spatula Cornroll
kmrynders
allinpflop
HB553

*Met but didn't play with*
WorldsCoolestGuy
ConlerMilrad
DiscoBriscoe
cefrolfer

I'm sure there's others remind me if I've played with you. And I know I met more of y'all at BG ams!

Added hognosesucker, chingaling, Goatman, BrotherDave, Bikinjack, R-Intermediate, Stan McDaniel, and weeman to my "played with" list. :cool:

Edit: to put it in perspective, I've played with almost as many DGCRers as I have played courses. :cool: :)

Weaktit
lokirising
BenV
Bdodson
Bazillion
yrnmbrsup
jimbosprint
Snappyfingers
Jhalibert
Row jimmy
tallpat
Pokamitch
Apothecary
adh56
bazillion
beatUPboss
discgolfer_dave
donniesharko
HeiserSöze
howardb
mentally_understable
OcDiscGolf
terminaut
Ventura_Tom
Par Kay
roadtripstuff
amoney
jaymbee 28 total

Played with TimG yesterday. Incredible Wraith thrower!

^^^^^Don't forget kirvin2. He's the one that got us started....

:eek: NO ****?!? I didn't know that was kirvin2?!??!?!
Damn, when I had my bad shoulder/back issues, Kevin and I were chatting back and forth commiserating. I never put two and two together when he was talking about his shoulder surgery and throwing lefty!

The new list:

42 members (Red = played with, Blue = chilled with)
Mexter
Row Jimmy
Apothecary
adh56
bazillion
beatUPboss
claymcclellan
discgolfer_dave
donniesharko
DSCJNKY
HeiserSöze
howardb
JMONEY

mentally_understable
OcDiscGolf
RobBass
terminaut
the wrist
Ventura_Tom
zenbot
Wonderlustking
roadtripstuff
Dolfer
Lost in the Brambles
yrnmbrsup

Chris 717
DUMAITOM
iplaythepistol
Ramelzer
Avus
huronick1
Mark R
Gdubya
TTOMO
Danger
socaldiscgolfer

opiazzo
The Todd
SmoySmoy

David Combs
Elevated Plastic
DBurnham

Last edited:
New list: Played with:

prerube
WJSHOOTER
g1nked
RussMB

I think I'm right around 20. There are lots around southwest Michigan area. It helps to have my travel tag and the custom dgcoursereview tag in plan view, I've even turned non dgcoursereview people on to the site because of the tags. Good conversion pieces.
Biz

8 for me. Here's the list. In chronological order of date that I met them as members of DGCR.

Gflap
cccp00a
DWill
Swatso
Fascinated Flyer
wvdiscgolf
TinHornDan
gottafixit

The details are below if anyone's interested.

I read the whole thread and didn't see any names that I've played a round with until Red Army's list on post #83. Gflap was the first DGCR'r that I met. Showed him around a couple courses on his road trips and should be meeting up with him again in a couple weekends. That man gets around and is a good time.

I've known cccp00a through a fantasy baseball league for several years. I think that he got tired of hearing me talk about disc golf and had to give it a try. And now he's as hooked as I am. We play together whenever we have the opportunity.

cccp00a and I played the Ace Race in Fairmont, WV and ended up with wvdiscgolf in our group... a good guy and good player. He won the event.

Swatso and DWill were kind enough to meet me and re-introduce me to Rockburn Branch at 7:00 in the morning when I was on vacation in Baltimore last Summer. I really appreciated them coming out so early. And then Swatso and Fascinated Flyer came up and played my course. I can't wait to head back down to DC/Baltimore and look forward to hooking up with these guys again.

And finally, I just met the only other local that I'm aware of who plays disc golf, TinHornDan, two weekends ago. Another good guy who I'm sure that I'll be playing with some more.

Gottafixit came to Dixie Lee today and played 18 holes at 7:30 A.M. Had an excellent time talkin' 'bout courses, DGCR, etc. and had a good couple rounds. Yet another good guy/experience courtesy of DGCR!