• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Murfreesboro, TN

ChronoDisc

Par Member
does anyone one here play around murfreesboro ,tn....
i play barfield crecent's course a lot and im looking for someone to play with cause the guys i play with are no competition.

does anyone one here play around murfreesboro ,tn....
i play barfield crecent's course a lot and im looking for someone to play with cause the guys i play with are no competition.

Just an idea, buy why don't you give them some lessons?

I play Barfield all the time! Except I skip the pond and play the alt tee,this after I lost two nice drivers in there.
Would love to play but I guess if your looking for really good competition you probably wouldn't be interested. I can play ok but am still working on getting distance on my drives although every day in every way its getting better and better.
Still if your interested I would be glad to play
Oh yeah,unless your friends ask your wasting your time! I know.

I play a lot around the Knoxville area, I know it not that close to Murfreesboro but if you are looking for some new scenery let me know! Not sure if I will be able to keep up with you but I'm always up for playing with people better than me. PM me if you ever want to head my way.

Latest posts