• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of their stuff a year ago had some dome. I have a domey (somewhat) amp, tensor, and axis and even the old volts have a bit of dome to em. It was like a month after the shock first came out that everything got flat.

Nope. For one, you can't tell if it's a first release unless it's in your hands and you know what to look for. The exception would be if you have one under 170, which I'd bet you could get more than you gave for it since they have yet to release any more Volts in the 160s.

All still say patent pending. Also axis are molded with a very slight dome. I have a newer Carolina blue one with a very small dome. Also the metallic Teslas I have also have a very small dome

I just got an order in from community, including my first Alias...and it had some dome to it. I was like wtf, I'm anti-dome. Was all excited to come on here today and post a pic, like a little girl taking her new cabbage patch kid to school for show and tell because it was missing an eye.

Turns out it was just some mailbox warp. Both discs have fully self-corrected.

All my MVP discs range from flat to small dome. I'm pretty sure they usually shoot for flattish and accept that sometimes the domes will rise a little while cooling (or in the case I mentioned above, go from flat to small dome in storage). Since MVP drivers have part of the wing's shoulder on the core it would be logical that they may vary in dome a bit more than the mids.

All still say patent pending. Also axis are molded with a very slight dome. I have a newer Carolina blue one with a very small dome. Also the metallic Teslas I have also have a very small dome

Ok just wondering because I'm trying to clean out my horde of discs. I had knee surgery and need some cash to pay for rehab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts