• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community Discs has the new polo shirts, and discgolfcenter has 4 different T-shirt styles.

Get your GYRO gear while it's still on sale for Black Friday weekend.

Infinite Discs and Clearwater Discs also have the polos, and Clearwater has the tees. Not everyone seems to be carrying them, but check with your favorite retailers.

New Releases On Shelves 12/12
-Axiom Neutron Proxy Putter Highly Anticipated PDGA Approved Putt & Approach
-MVP and Axiom Stretch Fit Hats Brand Logos in Limited Colors
-MVP and Axiom Beanies Brand Logos on Black
-MVP and Axiom Hoodies Brand Logos on Black
-MVP Throwback Edition Axis Opaque Neutron Axis with Proton Stamp

Somewhat interested.

axis_thowback_chartreuse.jpg

To commemorate another of our earliest and most classic designs, for a limited time we are offering the stock Neutron Axis with its original Proton artwork. Many long-time MVP throwers have experienced the Axis, and we think the fans will enjoy the vibrant opaque colors of Neutron with the familiar orbiting satellite graphics.

Like the 20mm Mini Orbit and Throwback Ion releases prior, these will only be available for a yet-undetermined short period of time beginning now and extending to the release of December 12, but not to exceed December 2014. There isno dealer limit during the period of availability. Wholesale price is the same as stock Neutron.

Brad posted a picture of the Atom in Soft Electron on FB today. Awesome pixelated stamp. We have a name for the prototype! (Probably)

Infinite Discs and Clearwater Discs also have the polos, and Clearwater has the tees. Not everyone seems to be carrying them, but check with your favorite retailers.

We actually do have the tees as well. Adding them to our 2.0 website can be quite time consuming, where time is very limited over the last weekend.

Hey,

So just recently purchased almost all of the MVP line up and got a few questions for all of you MVP heads. I have been a trilogy only player since it was only Lat 64 with a few discs. I am an advanced level player with a decent arm. I have noticed that the MVP plastic has noticeably less glide than other discs. Also most of the plastic seems to be way more overstable than I was expecting.
In my limited experience it seems that Neutron plastic has no glide. I had a Proton Tangent (which I lost) that carried pretty well. Also my Soft Proton Ion has noticeably more glide than my Neutron, but it is also 173g and the Neutron is 177g.

I got a Neutron Volt that is pretty overstable and has a very dumpy fade that just falls out of the sky once it slows down. It's a bit disappointing since people say the Volt gets easy distance. I think Neutron plastic is the culprit.

Neutron plastic needs to be broken in to get more glide. Same for Proton

In my limited experience it seems that Neutron plastic has no glide. I had a Proton Tangent (which I lost) that carried pretty well. Also my Soft Proton Ion has noticeably more glide than my Neutron, but it is also 173g and the Neutron is 177g.

I got a Neutron Volt that is pretty overstable and has a very dumpy fade that just falls out of the sky once it slows down. It's a bit disappointing since people say the Volt gets easy distance. I think Neutron plastic is the culprit.

Hmmm, that is not my experience at all. I recently started throwing a Neutron Tesla and there are times I wish it had a MORE dumpy fade. Turns just a tad and has a nice long glide and a very forward fade. My Neutron Envy is the same way; I WANTED more LSS out of it, but even with a hyzer angle it seems to just drift forward rather than fading out.

I have a Proton Tesla on the way to me, so I can report back on whether it seems to have more glide than the Neutron, but I'm pretty happy with my current Neutron's glide.

Neutron plastic needs to be broken in to get more glide. Same for Proton
Haha well that must take some abuse then because I can't see beating the stability out of my Volt for a loooooong time :eek:. Not sure what I'll do with that disc just yet.
Hmmm, that is not my experience at all. I recently started throwing a Neutron Tesla and there are times I wish it had a MORE dumpy fade. Turns just a tad and has a nice long glide and a very forward fade. My Neutron Envy is the same way; I WANTED more LSS out of it, but even with a hyzer angle it seems to just drift forward rather than fading out.

I have a Proton Tesla on the way to me, so I can report back on whether it seems to have more glide than the Neutron, but I'm pretty happy with my current Neutron's glide.
Hmmm want to trade your N Tesla for a N Volt? ;) Actually I want to try a Tesla sometime to see how it might work for me. Also my brother has a Neutron Anode that just falls out of the sky instead of glide. So that is my experience with Neutron plastic.

That pic of the Atom looks sweet! Very cool stamp. Also kudos to Radioactive Man :clap:

Up and at them!

Status
Not open for further replies.