• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part V)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still no mention of the new discs approved a couple weeks ago..

also surprised that MVP hasnt gone for a top 10 MPO to represent their brand, they have a tour stop and are the only company that sponsors a NT but doesnt have a top level competitor.. thats odd to me

Sias is top level potential just not consistent

still no mention of the new discs approved a couple weeks ago..

also surprised that MVP hasnt gone for a top 10 MPO to represent their brand, they have a tour stop and are the only company that sponsors a NT but doesnt have a top level competitor.. thats odd to me

Sias is top level potential just not consistent

It will happen eventually. Whether its them actually signing an established top male pro or one of the younger guys breaks out. Sias' 1090 and if/when Hokom wins a top level event will probably help that, imo…

... I think there is still a bit of uncertainty out there that you can compete at the top level with MVP plastic.

... I think there is still a bit of uncertainty out there that you can compete at the top level with MVP plastic.
This is a fascinating statement. Is it based on analysis of the level of pros who have signed with MVP, or is it based on statements made by individuals in the top 20-30 players?

It will happen eventually. Whether its them actually signing an established top male pro or one of the younger guys breaks out. Sias' 1090 and if/when Hokom wins a top level event will probably help that, imo…

more uncertainty is can you really win open without midranges

tesla-neutron-mikec.jpeg

Matt Dollar is a great putter from what i saw last year. he missed one inside the circle today, I imagine he can hold top card if he simply makes everything inside the circle, or makes more from circle 2 (he missed 4 putts under 20m). compare that with wysocki who only missed 1 putt under 20m.

either way, glad he is doing so well with the MVP

Poor Graham Russel was having some spit out issues in that Rd 1 Maricopa vid. Maybe he needs to sand the edges off his square fingers and switch to the Ion. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.