• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many people spreading mis-information about which Ions were from certain runs. The first runs were the only run to have a distinguishing characteristic to be able to tell it apart. Anything other than first runs are just textured or non-textured and soft or medium. No such thing as second runs, first second runs, third runs, or first run mediums. Those were all just made up terms by people trying to increase the value of their discs.

Well there technically was a first run of mediums. They're not anything more special than any other medium really b/c at that point MVP got most of their kinks worked out so your point is valid, just sayin'. :\

Beautiful park, great music, awesome footage. Thanks as always for the vid Mike.

Is it me or does eclipse plastic in the sun just putts bad?

It becomes too wobbly and spits out....

It's a anode that's anonnying me:)

I do love it

I love my soft anodes in 100' NorCal heat. No spit outs that I would attribute to the disc and not my putting.

Thank you. Here is the full round for those with a few minutes to spare.

Great video as usual Mike. Really love watching your vids.

The neutron plastic shows up better in that natural light much better than any photo I have seen of it so far. The yellow looked nice.

That yellow star RR he throws, is it beat ? Or just seasoned. Never thrown one but I really liked te lines he threw with it.

The neutrons look nice. Gonna have to put them on my wish list...thanks mike lol
I finally found a field at my new home in alaska. I noticed when throwing the proto axis and vector felt very slick. The temp was warm (35F) no wind. I'm new to cold climate, and want to know. If this is common with mvp prto mids in colder weather. My soft ion and anode didn't seem as slick.

Another nice video, Mike. Keep it up.

I believe some Neutron MVP is arriving to my local shop tomorrow. Looking forward to checking it out.

The neutrons look nice. Gonna have to put them on my wish list...thanks mike lol
I finally found a field at my new home in alaska. I noticed when throwing the proto axis and vector felt very slick. The temp was warm (35F) no wind. I'm new to cold climate, and want to know. If this is common with mvp prto mids in colder weather. My soft ion and anode didn't seem as slick.

The feel of my ION neutron isn't sticky, but its not slick either, like medium proton is.
Neutron seems to give me a good control feel.. i could see it performing well (or at least better) in cold weather than proton.

Im in Wisconsin, so it gets cold here.. im getting my Neutron Axis/Vectors tomorow, i will take them out and let you know how it compares.

Just got word from GottaGoGottaThrow that shipped out my Neutron Vectors yesterday! Hoping I get a Stormtrooper, but I'm excited either way!

Order from community discs and you know what color and weight you are getting before it ships for $1 flat rate

Regarding MVP discs in cold weather...they do alright for me. About the same as most champion style plastics, a little better if they're softs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts