• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
♫ MVP comes out with glow Ions and I... JIZZ, IN, MY PANTS. ♫

299825_10100274805644158_7723699_49796880_1040030550_n.jpg

My MVP collection so far. Can't wait to add some Glow Ions

sooo i just stepped on an ion laying in my room and it popped into my head, do you guys plan on making and MVP minis? that would be awesome! (if its somewhere in this or another thread sorry i didnt search, usually im good about that)

I'm sure they will, it might just take a while. I know they recently started making stickers and patches, so minis can't be too far behind.

Any chance of a driver by next summer. I'm looking for a good driver to fill up my second bag.

Any news on the next MVP release? I know it's been a busy release schedule already, is there anything on the horizon that can be hinted at?

Just curious what's next, understable mid? Super overstable mid (pls!)? Control type fairway driver?

Don't be afraid to drop that knowledge!

If I were their marketing director I'd recommend an early spring release(Mar?), and maybe consider a driver...

I'd like to see a stable fairway driver, like a Teebird/TL or Eagle. I'm not sure what that would look like with the overmold, but all I know is I want to try one. :p

My vote goes for a teebird/eagle type driver too. I just hope they don't jump straight to the warp speed driver, I like the way they're working their way back from the putt.

I am just jumping on the MVP bandwagon and am loving very minute of it. I'd like a stable fairway driver as well. That would top off their mix very nicely.:thmbup:

My vote is a speed 9 slightly overstable control driver....PDish or OLFish...that would beat in to straight and then turnover.

I really think more players would benefit by throwing these. Something that can be pushed towards 400ft, yet can be powered down and worked on lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts