• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I recently got an eclipse anode that does not glow at all. I sent a message to your facebook page to keep it private but have yet to here anything. I was really looking forward to using it this winter for glow rounds but now i have to buy lights too.

Was this a bunk run or what? It's a blank yellow/green med anode with white overmold that's just a white overmold :/

What's up fellas?

Pacanova,

We are sorry that your message didn't come through to our email. Send us an email to mvp [at] mvpdiscsports.com and we can get the evaluation in process.

Thank you,
Brad Richardson
MVP Disc Sports

Hi Brad,

Any idea when you might run some 165 Anodes? Soft or Neutron would be great, soft Neutron would be a double bonus.

Thanks!

Pacanova,

We are sorry that your message didn't come through to our email. Send us an email to mvp [at] mvpdiscsports.com and we can get the evaluation in process.

Thank you,
Brad Richardson
MVP Disc Sports

Go to "messages", then "See all", then to "Other". Everyone who has a facebook page has a spam folder in their inbox messages. Check that I bet your missing a LOT of messages.
:(

Had a sick ace with my 175g lime Volt today.

cBvJCni.jpg

Basket is behind the clump of pine trees to the right. Left to right crosswind around 10mph. Ripped it hard and low with a touch of hyzer just over the hill, flipped up and turned over gently, getting a bit of lift from the wind and cruising right under the low hanging pines to smash top right chains and drop.

Looking back from the basket

Last edited:
Brad and Chad,

Just wanted to say great work on the Axis. You guys have that disc dialed in. I remember the early ones being less stable and unpredictable. All the current runs I have thrown in every plastic basically flying like the CE QMS. Big props. If the CE QMS didn't exist i'd be the biggest Axis fanboi in the world :D

If you guys(DGCR) haven't thrown the Neutron Axis, you are missing out. It holds every type of line. Hyzers, annys, flips, nose up stalls, flat lazers. Reminds me so much of a QMS - not the best at one shot, but great at every shot

ZJ

Brad and Chad,

Just wanted to say great work on the Axis. You guys have that disc dialed in. I remember the early ones being less stable and unpredictable. All the current runs I have thrown in every plastic basically flying like the CE QMS. Big props. If the CE QMS didn't exist i'd be the biggest Axis fanboi in the world :D

If you guys(DGCR) haven't thrown the Neutron Axis, you are missing out. It holds every type of line. Hyzers, annys, flips, nose up stalls, flat lazers. Reminds me so much of a QMS - not the best at one shot, but great at every shot

ZJ

Now if only it was smaller diameter for putting it could be a one disc wonder.

Axis is my favorite MVP disc also.

ZJ,

I'm glad somebody who's thrown a few more discs than I have realizes the greatness of the Neutron Axis.

i have a First Run Axis that i love. Does the neutron axis fly similar?

I was thinking about asking this, but the FR Axis came out with different domes depending on color so they flew differently between discs. I personally love the slightly domey FR Orange. It is a beautiful flyer. I won't try out a neutron Axis because I have several backups of this great disc.

I throw an Orange FR Eclipse Axis.. Something special about it being able to hold an anny line forever

i just bought a stack of new Blue/Orange Eclipse Axis (The blue ones that look like ICE)

Hoping the new eclipse are just as good :( I need a replicator

What would you say an axis mac distance is?

My seasoned Orange eclipse axis is better for mid range to drives no farther than 220' because it is more under-stable from use and turns over slightly when given power

My Neutron will go farther though, i could push that to 275' or more with a good rip

I sort of use my Neutron AXIS as a fairway driver.

MAX distance?! i have never tried bombing them in a field before but i would say for me 300'

someone like Mike C might throw them 350'? idk...

Status
Not open for further replies.