• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Mystere??

I saw one in person. And I mean literally an Aries, not just the Aries slot. I really don't care if I'm wrong because a slightly more stable Aries would be really cool.

The Aries sounds awesome. I am seeing it available online in Sirius plastic. Is that the same as Innova Star? I know Innova molds for millennium just like they do for Discmania. If the Mystere doesn't come out soon I may be checking out the Aries.

I saw one in person. And I mean literally an Aries, not just the Aries slot. I really don't care if I'm wrong because a slightly more stable Aries would be really cool.

Sounds cool.

And separately, IMHO a disc in that empty area between the Archon and Mamba would do very well.

The Aries sounds awesome. I am seeing it available online in Sirius plastic. Is that the same as Innova Star? I know Innova molds for millennium just like they do for Discmania. If the Mystere doesn't come out soon I may be checking out the Aries.

Yes. Sirius = Star

Pretty sure the Aries was the first disc run in G*. They still call it Sirius (which is star) but it is much softer than any other Millennium Sirius disc.

So if Mystere is a more stable Aries they could call it a Mamba XX?

Pretty sure the Aries was the first disc run in G*. They still call it Sirius (which is star) but it is much softer than any other Millennium Sirius disc.

So if Mystere is a more stable Aries they could call it a Mamba XX?

Or Archon-L... :p

Anyone here thrown an Aries? I'm currently throwing a 175g Proton Insanity and can hyzer-flip it 400ft dead straight when the wind allows. Wanting something like it but longer (max Speed 11) in Star (Sirius) plastic so I'm thinking the Aries could be worth checking out.

Maybe I should hold out for the Mystere or check out an Archon? Don't want anything that will turn and burn. Insanity will hold when given the right hyzer.

Shape is the problem there. It's nothing like an Archon which is more like a Tee-devil and Vulcan.

Oh, I know... I was being facetious; hence, the :p face. :)

I have Star Archons and Vulcans, also. Both good discs though neither is quite in my "sweet spot". A disc in that "empty" spot between the Archon/Aries/AvengerSS and the Mamba would be something I'd try...

Mystere bump.

So these are only available as part of tournament player's packs. Who has been throwing these. Speak!

Mystere

I have a Mystere that I won from All things disc golf. I have not thrown it yet. Was waiting to see if they were going to start producing them or not. Don't want to throw the only disc I have that might be worth something. Really tempted though.

I have a Mystere that I won from All things disc golf. I have not thrown it yet. Was waiting to see if they were going to start producing them or not. Don't want to throw the only disc I have that might be worth something. Really tempted though.

Go ahead and throw it, unless this mold becomes a huge hit which I doubt it will never be worth anything. Usually a mold has to have a huge following before desirable runs become worth anything, seeing as the mystere is hardly out there I don't see that as possible yet. And in the sea of high speed understable discs being released there's a very low chance any will become a big collectors item including the mystere.

If you really want a collectors mystere it's better to wait for a proto stamp if and when they release the mold for production, then hope that people love it. Because if it doesn't become popular even the protostar won't be worth much if anything over stock prices.

Could you at least post pictures of it? Showing the rim, maybe side by side with some other speed 11 drivers?

Thanks

Thanks for the info Brandoncommando9. I think you just talked me into throwing it. I will post some pictures as soon as I can.

Pics

Green one is the Mystere and the white is a star Wraith.

Attachments

• 1450664314351494946368.jpg
    1450664314351494946368.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 105
  • 1450664432056-1048312706.jpg
    1450664432056-1048312706.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 14506645227121057703611.jpg
    14506645227121057703611.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 77

Latest posts