• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Name and number on disc

prohopkid

Birdie Member
Funny store, that may help you fellas out.
When I put my name and number on my disc I've gotten 2 phone calls out of the 20 or so I've lost. Which sucks.

Now to the future. When I put my girlfriends name (McKayla) on the disc. I've gotten a phone call from the 8/10 I've lost since doing that.

Moral of the story, put a girls name on your disc if you want it back.

I named my big ass 240B automatic machine gun in basic training Big Bertha!

Funny store, that may help you fellas out.
When I put my name and number on my disc I've gotten 2 phone calls out of the 20 or so I've lost. Which sucks.

Now to the future. When I put my girlfriends name (McKayla) on the disc. I've gotten a phone call from the 8/10 I've lost since doing that.

Moral of the story, put a girls name on your disc if you want it back.

I noticed this trend with my wife's discs as well.

Well that's it then... I'm at least getting a call back on all discs I lose from now on, because the name's gonna be Candi Sparkles, or some other excellent stripper name. I do, however, expect to get a lot of aggravated disconnects when they hear me pick up the phone...

Well that's it then... I'm at least getting a call back on all discs I lose from now on, because the name's gonna be Candi Sparkles, or some other excellent stripper name. I do, however, expect to get a lot of aggravated disconnects when they hear me pick up the phone...

hahahhaa!!!!!

haha Yes I have done this as well for my GFs name. And when I was single I use to put any random girls name that was "pretty" and it effin worked!