• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need a few iOS Beta Testers

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
After the iOS timeline was continuously pushed out due to switching developers mid-stream and the many headaches getting the Android app finished and stable, it's finally at a point where it's ready for some proper testing. I've done a bunch of testing already but I'm sure I've missed things as I'm limited to using my test phone on wifi, etc.

The app looks and operates pretty much the same as the Android version. The look/feel is pretty much set, this beta test is more to find stuff that's wrong (crashes, stuff that doesn't work, etc.). I'm going to be creating a forum here with some more information and so anyone in the beta can post any feedback, problems or questions you may have.

There are just over 20 spots available for testers and you'll need an app called "TestFlight" on your phones to participate. If you're interested in putting the app through its paces please reply with your email (or if you'd rather not post that publicly, you can PM it to me). We need your email to set you up as a user in TestFlight so you can download the app, etc.

That's about it... really looking forward to getting this thing out!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Awesome. Im still excited for a release. I can't help but think maybe you should have came out with the iOS version first :D :p

Awesome. Im still excited for a release. I can't help but think maybe you should have came out with the iOS version first :D :p

Then I wouldn't have been able to use the app for my rounds for all this time. The decision to go Android first was mainly because I had an Android phone. Bad business decision probably but I wanted to use the app!