• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Distance Record?

The REAL impressive part of this is the SPEED at which he threw it. He releases at 0:17 and announces "easily over a mile" at 0:43. this means the disc was travelling at a speed of at least 130 Miles Per Hour!!!

That's AMAZING

The REAL impressive part of this is the SPEED at which he threw it. He releases at 0:17 and announces "easily over a mile" at 0:43. this means the disc was travelling at a speed of at least 130 Miles Per Hour!!!

That's AMAZING

science ftw.

LOL, I like how this turned into a littering thread. We've all done this (at least indirectly) by losing a disc, so we're all guilty of this whether it was intentional or not.

whats the story about avery complaining about trees?

avery complained that not that tight charlotte courses were too tight during worlds, then poo pooed mj's 1100+ round at bradford then new013 made some pictures and someone sent it to avery at which time he messaged new013

That's AMAZING

yeah i just watched the video and immediately had that thought. not a chance it was anywhere close to a mile. i would imagine you couldnt see a disc even a half a mile away.

avery complained that not that tight charlotte courses were too tight during worlds, then poo pooed mj's 1100+ round at bradford then new013 made some pictures and someone sent it to avery at which time he messaged new013

Avery messaged New?!?!! LOL

Was there a thread where it all went down? :D

i dont care what you think. throwing a piece of PLASTIC from up high, into such a pristine area is the same as littering in that same area. i dont litter and i pick up litter at courses.

this wasnt even a course though. just one of the few beautiful places on earth and some d**k used it as a self promotion piece.

In case you haven't been out there but there are thousands of square miles that look similar to that out west. I wouldn't call alpine areas in the west half of the US "few" and that's just this country. Not saying anything about the disc sacrifice but I do take offense to pikes peak being referred to as one of "few beautiful places on earth." And also there are plenty of beautiful places that aren't alpine areas at all. IDK jussayin

what if this hit a random person and killed them and he video taped it.....

that question is inconsequential.

the real question is, what if that the disc killed a butterfly in flight? and that butterfly was carrying the first stage of a bacteria that was going cause the antibodies that will be needed in 273 years to save humanity from an virus that eats nose hair, thus killing the host.

my question = much more consequential.

This may be littering...but from my experience, small woodland creatures will have sharpened their teeth on it reducing it to dust or re-purposed it as a roof in a matter of days. I don't care how high up he threw it from... he still hit a tree before it landed.

In case you haven't been out there but there are thousands of square miles that look similar to that out west. I wouldn't call alpine areas in the west half of the US "few" and that's just this country. Not saying anything about the disc sacrifice but I do take offense to pikes peak being referred to as one of "few beautiful places on earth." And also there are plenty of beautiful places that aren't alpine areas at all. IDK jussayin

:clap::clap: