• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New look of Innova Champion

that looks horrible and looks like off-brand innova lol

The only thing really wrong with it is the font. They may as well have used comic sans.

when i start buying discs because i care what the stock stamp looks like go ahead and shoot me...

I dig 'em. I like the classy look. It's one reason i dig the factory seconds. Just the factory second "bar" type logo on the top half the disc. Minimal and cool.

Why are we just talking about the stamp? It sounds like the plastic is changing too. "The new champion plastic is beautiful and feels even better than it looks."

Put me in the minority that likes the look.

The plastic sure is nice.

Last edited:
Seriously though, they had to change to something on the champ line stamp. They had the most boring and dated logo of all the disc companies. It looked like the heading of some accounting company's tax return services flyer. And their Pro plastic logo is even more dull....like law firm dull

It won't change anything, profit wise, for them. They still have more discs in more places than anyone else, so they will always be the top seller. I'm just glad a "new look" is at least being thought about! Props to you Innova!!

If I am ever buying a disc for it's graphics first, slap me. I find graphics distracting, and sometimes insulting(the Banshee? Really?).

They've got several talented artists over at Innova and I feel their need for something universal and corporate-fun. Still... the whimsical font age is over, and that font don't cut it. Star is more "now" than this one. But I'd rather see factory artwork err on the side of childlike than on the side of angsty. And that new D-Line was me, so I've been through this exercise recently.

Latest posts