• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NoExcuses DiscGolf

I appreciate that someone is offering custom bags, but none of those are my style. They look like kids bags to me. Whatever floats your boat.

Love the rasta one. I'm glad to see a different approach to DG bags, this time not necessarily a functional evolution, but a stylistic one. I'm not in the market for a bag, but if I was I'd give these guys a long look.

What is YOUR style? I'll see if I can find one made that is YOUR style :thmbup:

Thanks, but I'm not really in the market for a bag. I wasn't trying to knock the brand, because I like what you guys are doing. You found a niche in an already niche market and your products are making people happy. I go for function over style in a bag. That's why I have a Mahal coming even though I think it's kinda ugly.

Keep up the good work!

I never said you were, I just thought you wanted a different design style. May I ask what functions you enjoy on the mahal?

There are 3 main body styles. Small pill 15-18 discs, large pill 20-25 discs and FMP backpack style. 22-25
Then there is the custom which has 2 options. Custom color style or custom bag design.

I need a new bag and want a custom one, can you PM me for details?