• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Noodle Arm Disc Golf's March Mold Mania!

Anyone that has not had a chance to throw a world should give it a try. The world is ****ing amazing and people better recognize. ;)

I bag 2 worlds and 1 destroyer as my drivers. Both worlds are more stable, longer, faster, and more accurate then the destroyer. I do not understand why more people do not throw them. IMO, once seasoned, the World has the potential to be the longest disc in DG.

omg even tho i was banned i was peepin this poll and OH MAN let me just say team trilogy in da house!

those euros took over dg and made it 10x better! i mean look at simon lizot

What kind of destroyer? I would love a world thats genuinely more stable than most destroyers. I love my worlds, but I rarely throw them on a line I don't expect some turn out of, and when I do its a pretty steep hyzer release.

Maybe Truth v. Judge will create a rift in Team Trilogy and they will just wipe each other out.

I have 350-400ft power.

175 G* Destroyer flys in a huge s curve right out of the box. More understable then I expected. 12/5/-1.5/3

I do have a World that I beat to understable and had to hyzer but it was too unreliable and is now out of my bag. The 2 other Worlds I have in the bag are newish/new and fly 14/4/0/3.

Its a poll on the interwebs.

Popularity contest...

Everyone should just be glad that Innova didn't win every category. At least it shows signs that people are branching out into other manufacturers which in turn means growth!

Its a poll on the interwebs.

Popularity contest...

Everyone should just be glad that Innova didn't win every category. At least it shows signs that people are branching out into other manufacturers which in turn means growth!

or

nothing on a dg forum means anything in real life

Some companies probably have fans more likely to participate in this stuff.

Some companies probably have fans more likely to participate in this stuff.

Yeah, that's not allowed around here, QUICK, Get Them!

universal-frankenstein-angry-mob.jpg

The finals are here, folks!

Noodle Arm Disc Golf's March Mold Mania: The Championship

Thank you to everyone who has read, voted, shared, and discussed throughout the tournament! It's been a lot of fun, and I'm already thinking about discs to add or change for next year.

One more friendly suggestion: If you're angry about Trilogy fans voting, share it with others and get them to vote. Be part of the solution and whatnot.

Enjoy, and thanks again!

One more friendly suggestion: If you're angry about Trilogy fans voting, share it with others and get them to vote. Be part of the solution and whatnot.

Because that solves what? Oh look, another/more clique(s) voting with purpose. Good one! :thmbup: