• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a consensus on the most overstable P2's between S-Line, G-Line, C-Line, and Color Glow? And to make it more interesting...the new swirl McBeth P2s? I might assume they are all so close, but curious to know if there is in fact a difference.

Color glow and C line seem identical to me. G-P2 a hair less but also similar. I would call all of them stable, in that they have loads of HSS but not too much LSS, only reliable medium/light fade.

Truly OS putters are a whole other thing. And I am not ragging on P2s, love them and they are versatile discs, moreso than utility OS putters, which are just in another league.

Color glow and C line seem identical to me. G-P2 a hair less but also similar. I would call all of them stable, in that they have loads of HSS but not too much LSS, only reliable medium/light fade.

Truly OS putters are a whole other thing. And I am not ragging on P2s, love them and they are versatile discs, moreso than utility OS putters, which are just in another league.

That answers it. And yeah, I know what you mean. I meant OS relative to P2s of different plastics. I'm looking for a P2 that keeps its fade for a long time. I find them OS enough.

Last edited:
The flat top DD i just got as well flew so nice today! max weight.

and max weight red Echo line DD2 was a bomber. Definitely what I was looking for after a few throws I think.

What's the difference of Echo and normal S line?

The current run of S-line are REALLY overstable for some reason.

Echo is the sweet spot IMO. I think they fly like a DD2 should.

Is there a consensus on the most overstable P2's between S-Line, G-Line, C-Line, and Color Glow? And to make it more interesting...the new swirl McBeth P2s? I might assume they are all so close, but curious to know if there is in fact a difference.

S-Line > G/C/Glow

1st Run S-Line (flat yellow or orange w/mcbeth stamp) > Swirly

Ok thanks! And I actually meant to ask my question quite literally, waht is echo star? haha

I just got my 2 5th run fD's :O they feel perfect in the hand I need to throw them! max weight

D-line FD was integral to a win today, shot 12 down for first place in am1...

I need MOAR d-line fd's now :)

controllable flippy flight, I threw it light on a hyzer angle and it would flip up and turn the rest of the way.

seriously cool disc in comparison to the other plastics, buy a D-line for your fliptastic fairway!!

Thanks for the suggestion with the yellow S P2! Excellent disc. It's exactly what I needed next to my P and D P2s. I've got all putter shots covered with one mold.

is the ppd2 particularly challenging to get to mold up like the cpd2? I ask because a while ago I threw ppd2 and they had a nice even dome with a plh just as high as any cpd2 I'd thrown. Now I see a lot of ppd2 with pop tops or have a weird sunken center and they are more like pro destroyers. I'm talking about basically pro katana stability. Not meaning it as a shot or commentary, but I really love the p plastic and I think the beefy ppd2 in that plastic are the best. Are there any particular challenges with that mold and plastic combo? I don't see this with cpd2 or spd2.

And thanks for answering all the questions. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.