• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Omaha May 1st to the 4th

TheOtherBill

* Ace Member *
Going to be in Omaha for new job training the first week of May - likely from Sunday to Wednesday evening.

Definitely want to play Hummel, not sure what kind of time I'll have for much else. I'll only be bringing a few discs, and I may not rent a car if someone has a late afternoon/evening to pick up and throw with a stranger on the internet. :thmbup:

Hummel for sure, close by and fun 18 hole courses are Seymour Smith and Treasure Cove. Enjoyed all three on a recent trip to that area. Good luck!

My new company paid for a rental car! I'm arriving Sunday but likely won't have time to throw before sundown unless there's somewhere quick between the airport and downtown. Hanscom Park looks to be about 8-10 blocks north of where I'm staying.
Hummel will be either Monday or Tuesday depending on weather,if I can get out a little early or if anyone is able to come along and show me the lines :)

Rain on Monday means I'm going to have to play Hummel on Sunday after I fly in and before the hotel. Arrive at 5:30, get checked bag and rental car, then it looks like a 15-20 minute drive to the park. Sunset around 8:15 should give me lots of time to get through with only 3-4 discs.

Holy s-word Hummel is amazing. What an incredible combination of just about every design challenge on an awesome piece of land.
Hard to believe I only saw 2-3 groups out there on a perfect Sunday afternoon, but I had the best time of any solo round I've played while bagging courses (150+ now) - just a super fun course, can't wait to go back.

Holy s-word Hummel is amazing. What an incredible combination of just about every design challenge on an awesome piece of land.
Hard to believe I only saw 2-3 groups out there on a perfect Sunday afternoon, but I had the best time of any solo round I've played while bagging courses (150+ now) - just a super fun course, can't wait to go back.

Fabulous to hear! I hope to hit Hummel later this year.

No, um, supernatural encounters while playing? ;)

It is an amazing course and has some incredible elevation changes. Good thing you didnt Youtube Hummel Haunted before going solo before dark. :D

Had no idea, but even knowing now whatever 'it' is couldn't stop me from going back. The staircase on 1 is epic. I ripped a perfect Buzz that somehow missed everything and bent precisely towards the fairway as I lost sight of it. I knew it was a great shot but I was searching for about 10-15 minutes in an open fairway looking for it. F me, I thought, there's no way it's in the one lonely trash can but sure enough, there it was inside. Laura LaPointe's ghost probably messin' with me and put it there so I'd hang out longer.

I love Hummel. I remember a guy saying he played it while pushing a kid in a stroller!! :D

Back in Omaha Aug 10 and 11th. If anyone wants to show be around Council Bluffs after work on the 10th, that would awesome :)