• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Omega: The Alpha and the

I would at least get one Supersoft for the winter. It's like a SSS or SSSS Wizard in flex, but in winter it stiffens up to S/SS flex. Then again it depends where you are at - in Ohio it can get pretty cold, so I use the softer plastics (G Star, FLX, etc.) in the winter - it can definitely stiffen up past what you would expect. I've had SSSS Wizards feel like dinner plate Wizards in the dead of winter (around 10F).

It's rare that I play a round when it's THAT cold out. Maybe once or twice a year. Usually my Soft Wizards are good for year round putting.

I ordered 2 "Q-mega" stamped quantum omegas on a whim. Knowing they were older and had no run stamp I was surprised to find they were Innova.com tooled and not San Marino's like my 2001 ce's and 1.1 sirius'.

Did millennium make "q-mega" stamped Quantum San Marino's?

If so their run numbers are off.

Ahh well. At least it's not a flight number debate.

Y'all are all missing out by not throwing the omega.

Beads? Big or small they got 'em all!

Plastics? More options than most.

Buy them.

(I just want a 1.3 run of Sirius AP's in brighter colors and no dome.)

I hope Omega AP 1.15 run are as nice as 1.14. I have 7 on the way. I seem to be the only person who loves this disc enough to order them online. Where are y'all getting your secret omegas?

So I was a little disappointed that the 1.15 AP were not as stiff as 1.14. Luckily I threw one anyway.

They are the best Omega currently available in my opinion. They remind me of the 2001 CE and red first run Sirius, which I consider the absolute best Omegas. I am in love.

These discs do it all. My first drive with it (Rockland Park hole 10 red tee: 284' slightly downhill blind hyzer) was parked. My second drive (hole 11 red, obviously: 276' blind wooded anhyzer) clipped the late overhanging tree and fell 50' short. Would've been perfect. It's all good. I picked her up and smashed the jump putt.

If you want any you should order soon. I have a feeling lots of them will be coming to my house over the next month.

I have only one AP. Bought that well-used on the course during a round. It's in the practice pile. I found that I've other discs I prefer for approaches and the AP is way too firm for me to use putting.

Is there a list (somewhere on the internet) of every run of Omega SuperSoft and how grippy/soft each run is??? Or does anyone on here just know because they've been using them for years? I got to test out my friends two Omegas. I don't remember which runs they're from. I like the feel of the small bead. One of them was too soft for my liking and one of them was pretty close to what I like my putter to feel like. Both putters are beat to crap though. I just really want to test out some Omegas. I want to see if they work for me as putting putters. I just don't know which runs are good.

Is there a list (somewhere on the internet) of every run of Omega SuperSoft and how grippy/soft each run is??? Or does anyone on here just know because they've been using them for years? I got to test out my friends two Omegas. I don't remember which runs they're from. I like the feel of the small bead. One of them was too soft for my liking and one of them was pretty close to what I like my putter to feel like. Both putters are beat to crap though. I just really want to test out some Omegas. I want to see if they work for me as putting putters. I just don't know which runs are good.

Go to Tuesday night Dretzka league and talk to Mark Peterson. He's been throwing Omega's for hundreds of years. Or trek out to Watertown and visit iflingplastic. John Luetzow has a nice stock of Omega's.

Go to Tuesday night Dretzka league and talk to Mark Peterson. He's been throwing Omega's for hundreds of years. Or trek out to Watertown and visit iflingplastic. John Luetzow has a nice stock of Omega's.
I get out to that league about every other week...I'll talk to him. I'll definitely have to go check out Johns stock. I really want to feel up some Omegas before I purchase any. Thanks for the recommendations :thmbup:

Just bought two delta t omegas after playing 2 of the worst rounds in a pdga ever. Had a little chest cold and was just feeling weak and uncoordinated in general.

Anyways, I kept missing short on anything outside 20' with my novas. I prolly putt a tad hard but am usually a good putter. But just didn't have that little extra to give it seemed like.

So was hoping these would be a bit glider in the circle.

Some reasons I decided on trying this mold:

I found awhile back I don't like big beads on my putting putters, I used g9i (think that's the name, they were stiff) wizards and kc avairs for a long time. I get a cleaner release with a beadless putter so I switched.

So that had me looking at mcpro avairs. But I don't want to spend that kind of money when I'll usually have 10-20 practice putters at times. I can't really ever see me paying this premium price unless I was paying specifically for a quality I wanted badly and couldn't find elsewhere, such as a Brinster teebird (i wanted a super OS teebird and can't afford the OG versions obviously).

I didn't want to use dx p&a for mostly reasons that don't make sense. Like them ranging in stiffness or that most p&a avairs are leftovers from that big order of them 8 1/2 years ago. I know I could request stiff ones online etc. If the DT omegas don't work out, I may try it.

I was looking at classic grid avairs. May try them. The few I've felt are stiff, online says they are usually stiff. Beadless. Novas are pretty stable though, felt this was going a bit further then I want, I just need a little extra glide, don't want to give up too much stability.

Thought about warlocks. Didn't want to deal with the zillion gateway plastics, even though the price point is legit good. Think I read on a reddit post about cheaper alternatives for Mcpros and someone suggested it, but didn't go too far down the rabbit hole because my past experience with wizard plastics.

Plus I kinda want to stay in the Innova trilogy because I love buying F2s from the Innova pro shop and buying 5 putters really helps keep the price down and still get free shipping and the discount, so really makes the price point of warlocks weigh less in my kind. Idk if DT omegas are ever on there, I would gander yes though.

So same thread said DT omegas and I went down the rabbit hole and here I am. Making, in my mind, the biggest and most important change a person can make in the bag.

Hope all goes well and I love these omegas and never have to worry again.

Last edited:
^DT Omegas have a great feel and flight. I found they took damage too quickly for my liking. Good luck to you. If you don't like the plastic don't give up on the Omega. Millennium has plenty of options and Omegas are the best.

The 1.16 omega AP seems to be delta T plastic to me, aka: KC Pro or MC or WYpro or whatever you want to call it. I'm disappointed,

Luckily I have backup 1.15's which have the best low profile of all the Omegas since the 1.1 Sirius Omegas.

Cold day made me bring out a 1.47 Omega SS I've had stashed...ugh the Omega is easily the best version of the Aviar.

Do they just not run Sirius Omegas anymore? I never see any max weight ones and they are all dark green lol

Do they just not run Sirius Omegas anymore? I never see any max weight ones and they are all dark green lol

They certainly don't run them very often. 1.1 (first runs) were run circa 2008. I don't know when they ran 1.2's but it was several years ago. I've been waiting patiently for 1.3's to drop so I can get good colors too.

The plus side of the ugly colors is that Omegas always land in the fairway so they're easy to find.;)

They certainly don't run them very often. 1.1 (first runs) were run circa 2008. I don't know when they ran 1.2's but it was several years ago. I've been waiting patiently for 1.3's to drop so I can get good colors too.

The plus side of the ugly colors is that Omegas always land in the fairway so they're easy to find.;)

Lol I might just settle for a Qmega...I primarily am throwing the 1.47 SS. It's been chilly and it feels great compared to the hard Wizards I usually use.

Lol I might just settle for a Qmega...I primarily am throwing the 1.47 SS. It's been chilly and it feels great compared to the hard Wizards I usually use.

Qmegas are great too. I find them to be more neutral stability as compared to the Sirius overstability. I put a new Sirius in the bag 2 weeks ago and had forgotten how beefy they were. You can throw power flex lines with these things. After quite a bit of use and once the bead is gone the Sirius Omegas are purely magical. I love them from new to thrashed but the beauty of one with years of abuse is something you ought to experience yourself.