• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Omega: The Alpha and the

Qmegas are great too. I find them to be more neutral stability as compared to the Sirius overstability. I put a new Sirius in the bag 2 weeks ago and had forgotten how beefy they were. You can throw power flex lines with these things. After quite a bit of use and once the bead is gone the Sirius Omegas are purely magical. I love them from new to thrashed but the beauty of one with years of abuse is something you ought to experience yourself.

I threw a new (at the time) run Qmega a couple of years back and it was pretty beefy...it had a lot of flashing on it though.

I bought two new big bead AP to (once again) face off against my kc aviars. I really love that slightly tacky pro feel. Get a lot of finger spring off it and they fill the hand just like a KC.

Glad to be back and trying new old things again.

Picked up an old run Omega SS that was already worn well in a couple of weeks ago while I was resting my FH due to injury. It's never leaving the bag. I was using the FH as a crutch so heavily that I forgot how amazing it was to throw these US molds on slow turning lines.

Put down the OS plastic and pick up some classics!

I have discovered 3 different mold variations of Omegas in my stash. This only applies to the small beads. I don't have any big beads.

I'v dubbed the 3 variations: the original, the new, and the throwback.

the original:
This is the San Marino two ring Aviar mold. These were no longer produced after 2009.

the new:
This is the "Innova.com" tooled bottom. The wing is the same as the OG. The top is, I believe, the Aviar-X (aka the aviar driver) top. These exhibit the infamous "nose spacer." My 1.2 Sirius and "Q-Mega" stamps are this variety.

the throwback:
Same bottom and wing as the previous but the top doesn't have the nose spacer. These are much closer to the OH mold.

I could eventually provide pictures if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
I have discovered 3 different mold variations of Omegas in my stash. This only applies to the small beads. I don't have any big beads.

I'v dubbed the 3 variations: the original, the new, and the throwback.

the original:
This is the San Marino two ring Aviar mold. These were no longer produced after 2009.

the new:
This is the "Innova.com" tooled bottom. The wing is the same as the OG. The top is, I believe, the Aviar-X (aka the aviar driver) top. These exhibit the infamous "nose spacer." My 1.2 Sirius and "Q-Mega" stamps are this variety.

the throwback:
Same bottom and wing as the previous but the top doesn't have the nose spacer. These are much closer to the OH mold.

I could eventually provide pictures if anyone is interested.

Great post, Omegas are tits!

Bump, so I've been debating a putter change and ordered a couple of new run Omega DTs to put through their paces.

My lokal webshop has these Omegas in stock. . are my plastic guess accurate?

SS 1.46. . .like JK Aviar, soft
Q. . .Champ?
Sirius. . .Star?
1.2 ET. . XT?
1.3 Delta. . .DX?
Omega 1,16 . . . KC Pro?

My lokal webshop has these Omegas in stock. . are my plastic guess accurate?

SS 1.46. . .like JK Aviar, soft
Q. . .Champ?
Sirius. . .Star?
1.2 ET. . XT?
1.3 Delta. . .DX?
Omega 1,16 . . . KC Pro?
Pretty accurate.
DeltaT and the 1.16 Omega are both KC/McPro. At least as far as I can tell.

I got a big bead AP in the Millennium plastic and I kind of love putting with it. I normally putt with dx PnA's, but I'm a pitch/push putter and this thing just fits in my palm perfect and I get a great palm push. Also, the base pro M plastic is really grippy for putting. Anyone else putt with these in the base plastic ?

I got a big bead AP in the Millennium plastic and I kind of love putting with it. I normally putt with dx PnA's, but I'm a pitch/push putter and this thing just fits in my palm perfect and I get a great palm push. Also, the base pro M plastic is really grippy for putting. Anyone else putt with these in the base plastic ?
I did. When I got them I was surprised at the plastic; I expected to hate it but it really didn't bother me. It's the old big bead Aviar and I putted with those for years, so it was a familiar and comfortable feel. I really liked it a lot.

I eventually went back to Wizards, basically for the same reasons I switched from big bead Aviars to Wizards in the first place. Those Big Bead AP's are the 1B's, though. I'm always tempted to go back to them.